Tried to ‘adjust’ the light cycle on my males
 2 herm’d -_-
-Lesson learned

Jeez, take it easy Bruce Jenner
 All I did was try to change day-to-night, and night-to-day. :rolling_eyes:

10 Likes

Mail check!! :mailbox_with_mail:

11 Likes

Good evening @Scissor-Hanz. As you’ve seen in my gifted seeds thread, I received some haedband #2 femm seeds from @jellypowered. He said he got them from you. I am adding my new strains to my database and I was wondering if you could tell me which type is dominant. I looked up this strain on SeedSearch and there are 5 entries named Headband. They seem to all have different heritages. While 4 are called mostly indica, the one from Apothecary Genetics says theirs is mostly sativa. Would you happen to know which breeder these genetics came from?

1 Like

Sorry @Cobra50,
I got that cutting from a medical grower here in Ontario a few(5-6) years ago. He told me he had it shipped as a cutting from Cali. That’s all I know. The s-1 grows with short internodal spacing and quick flowering. Smell is usually earthy/fuely and occasionally berry. Those are some pesky tricksters when it comes to germination time tho. Don’t try to save any.

5 Likes

I’ve had one or two (headband) pop tap roots but never came outta soil and if you loosen the shell on seeds ( scuffing em with a matchbox or sandpaper etc or dip some seeds in a little bit of hydrogen peroxide (3%) for up to an hour - just a small soak to maybe weaken the shell
 they’re hard to germ but not impossible as @Scissor-Hanz has popped a couple
! You bit around the sides of the soaked seeds ,right.?
@Cobra50 good luck with your headband

I see you :eyes: like your 'berries strains @Scissor-Hanz 
 nice bunch of berry beans above mate
!
Happy growing bud
Gaz

Edit; below :arrow_lower_left: Well done on germing those as I’ve tried roughly 15 seeds so far 
 lol, hopefully something will pop, though im leaving the headband for a while and then I’ll try em again.
Cheers for the info bro ,
Gaz

3 Likes

Yes, @Calyxander and I have both been having some pop a tap root then die. I’ve got a 6-pack of them at 3 weeks old, but I had to start with 20.

6 Likes

No problem, This won’t be the only strain in my table without a breeder name or heritage. :smiley:

Sounds ideal for an indoor grow.

Thanks for the heads up. :thumbsup: That should help me not to take it personally when I get some that don’t germ.

Do you have an impression as to whether it follows indica or sativa in the buzz type?

3 Likes

PM’d you :+1::+1::+1:

Here’s a bud from one of the seeds. The high is this plants best trait. It is usually relaxing but inspiring and creative.

4 Likes

I’ve had that happen with one so far, I have one that’s a few days above soil and one that I got to Crack out of 10 more I soaked in the hydrogen peroxide mix. I wish I could find a way to make these all pop. Lol

3 Likes

Got it and responded. I’m just slow because I write things more than once to be sure I am understood correctly. Just part of my OCD.

System tells me the links is private. but I probably saw the pics if they are higher up in this thread

Edit: typo

2 Likes

I went up to the pics you posted earlier in the thread. Nice looking buds. They remind me of the White Widow I used to have.

It’s always my favorite trait. :grinning: It sounds like it may be an even of indica and sativa influences. :thumbsup: :heartbeat::yum:

2 Likes

Packed a couple ‘overnight bags’.

17 Likes

Ooops!

:sunny: :crescent_moon:

1 Like

I’m determined to make a candy that can get even @dgtxxx F’ed up :muscle: . Everyone else is gonna go green-faced :dizzy_face: and need a 35hr lay down :bed:

The spoon is holding 18g :wink:

19 Likes

Thanks I needed a good chuckle, at home on my break but I think I’m going to eat the other two candies you gave me and head into work for the last 2 hours

6 Likes

Ive read somewhere that a male that herms will prevent females offspring herming male flowers into future generations, maybe keep some pollen
did I already write this? Uh deja vu

1 Like

Hmmm, interesting. But the 2/10(unrelated) that grew pistils already go the axe.

4 Likes