Scissorbörg Gardens 🌱 :Scissors:

I enjoy

I would love to be able to make these candy pieces laced with canna …! Nice :+1:.!
How many sweets did you make from the 18g mate.?

I’ve sent you that message @Scissor-Hanz it shouldn’t be too long…
Are you gonna run any of the X18 ibl soon.? My 4 (X18 Outcrosses) females are still ok, inspecting them daily tho…

I have germed 4 of my St Outlaw f2’s (@LED_Seedz) only two popped out of soil and the other two should be not far behind them…
I will keep trying the headband and hopefully I’ll have one or two actually grow a bit … :tired_face:
Anyway I’ll speak to you soon take it easy bro…,
Happy growing
Gaz

4 Likes

I’m about to go germination-crazy, brother.
More of:

• @buryseeds’s X-18
  • @GrowGorilla’s Tangie
  • @Viva_Mexico’s GCxQ*
  • @Muleskinner’s C99xR *
  • @ReikoX’s autoflower breeder’s packs
  • a buttload of blueberry F-1 crosses… probably some more I’m forgetting too

(*) about to be smoking some of these ones too :grin:

Edit: @Gaz29
I have also successfully reveg’d the male JesusOG. So if he has nice offspring, we can do some more. First ones up will be the C99-R x JesusOG. The C99-R is FAT, and short, and very minty smelling at this stage.

9 Likes

Hey mate Was it THAT good :blush:… the Jesus og male.?!! Good stuff re-vegging it, yeah maybe your blueberry and c99/rom and maybe gc x q X Jesus og … fk the permutations are endless lol…!
So 0.1g per Sweet is that right.? How many would you take for a good sleep. Or are they for daytime use.?
So Jesus has risen again from the dead :skull: lol…
Im gonna crash now, im real tired (1.57am here) so in I’m gonna get my head down…
Talk soon mate…

Gaz

2 Likes

_"
Some people feel effects from less than 25mg, and some people don’t feel anything from 100+mg. It’s quite variable by person. I don’t really like edibles because they make me tired, I just make them for give away.

5 Likes

Same here. If an edible affects me at all, I’m asleep.

4 Likes

I have one headband pop up, it’s early days ( well day one actually) but it took me like some two weeks germing them maybe more / I soaked only 5 so maybe one or two more will pop up…

Pics of my one fem headband, should she (optimist) make it past this stage lol…
I’ll let you know if it survives…
Happy growing mate,
Gaz

10 Likes

Nice.That one looks good to go.

2 Likes

Mother plants (and a fella)

Cuttings (below)

17 Likes

@Scissor-Hanz Brings the epicness
:om_symbol:

2 Likes

Dangit, spotted a bananner in one of my G13xA#1 :angry: Spartan Kick!

9 Likes

What the @&$? @Scissor-Hanz. Sorry brother. You must have upset the weed nymphs or something?
I’ll be thinking and sending shitty thoughts at that plant.

11 Likes

I’m right behind you @Viva_Mexico…but in miniature form :grin:

18 Likes

Damn! Someone’s gunna have a great season! Lol

5 Likes

Those are all going under the lights, brother.
My partners are doing the seedlings for outdoor. But it IS going to be a great season :grin:

12 Likes

I’ve got some Hurkle F-2 bred by @muleskinner that are sexed and awaiting last frost.

17 Likes

…and speaking of Mr. @Muleskinner,
Here’s his C99xRomberry…

This one still has strong hints of mint.

…and this one smells like hobby shop.

17 Likes

I missed the window of opportunity last round. But tonight, I will finally pollinate my Blueberry #3 with JesusOG.

(C99xRomberry) X JesusOG seeds are at about day 35 of maturation. :clock:

19 Likes

looking great, some purple color showing up from the Romberry, I need to grow some more of those. :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

I would of course be happy to get you some of the JesusOG cross if you’d like. They are not too long from harvest now.

5 Likes

Very nice indeed. That resin coating has got my mouth watering bro :thumbsup:

4 Likes