Scott Family Farms aka Reeferman Seeds

I would have to look but believe I have those along with dalat and what ever the variety is that the land race team has.

3 Likes

please inform --Thanks --Peace

Iā€™ve not yet managed to dig threw my seed fridge but there is a thread on here dedicated to the VB and I believe there may be a few other members with the genetics in hand , Vietnamese and Cambodian strains in general are rather hard to get a a hold of though so I wouldnā€™t expect many are willing to part with them.
The land race team has a few offerings but there prices are high , not snow high high but still expensive.

2 Likes

Not jumping in Gentlemen, but here is the VB thread you mentioned.

4 Likes

Wow haha Greg OG or whatever sounds like Alfie hahah Nevil figured out what a Piece of work Alfie is read bush growns last comment on the ICmag where Nevil warns everyone to not buy his or my seeds from old school BA .
Its obvious by now they are hacks Alfie has not been in the business 30 years haha that was a strait infomercial, I am working on a major breeding project with the same genetics I have worked with for over 30 years www.scottfamily.farm
We will soon be able to ship clones globally via Europe to those with licenses, I am not going to comment any more on this old stuff, Reeferman is my breeder name and a collection carried by Scott Family farms, I have been running research in 4 countries for nearly 7 years non-stop , I know that the genetics I am offering is not available anywhere .
I have grown out 500,000 plants between Jamaica ,Colombia , Uruguay Europe and Canada .come Check out my FB
Sending big hugs and lots of love
Charles (Dave) Scott

9 Likes

Dan @ Scott Family Farms sent me a pre-release list of strains that will ship in March - ahead of the launch of the sales portion of their site in April/May. Btw I have no affiliation - just a consumer - but I did grow his recent Ultimate PK last year. PM me & I can send the release sheet.

Bazooka Joe Feminized - Bubblegum S1 Pheno (Bubblegum X Afghani IBL)
Burning Bush Regular - Egyptian Landrace (F) X Love Potion #1 (M)
Canadian Blue Widow Regular - Fraser Valley Blueberry (F) X 98 Aloha White Widow (M)
Cherry Kush Feminized - Cherry Bomb Indica (F) X Golden Temple Kush (M)
Early Bubba Kush Regular - Original Bubba Kush (F) X Early Island Indica (M)
Early Purple Kush Regular - Original Purple Kush (F) X Early Island Indica (M)
G-Sus Regular - God (F) X Airborne G13
Jihadi Kush Regular - Pakistani Northern Region #1 (F) X Nepalese (M)
Pakistani White Regular - Pakistani Northern Region #1 (F) X 98 Aloha White Widow (M)
Pineapple Kush Feminized - Pineapple Skunk (F) X Golden Temple Kush (M)
Pure Tuna Feminized - Pure Tuna IBL S1
Rage Killer Feminized - Tuna (F) X Rockstar X Golden Temple Kush (M)
Red Congo Feminized - Congolese Sativa (F) X Mexican X Afghani (M)
Rocket Man Feminized - Romulan X C99 (F) X Golden Temple Kush (M)
Tarah Maiden - Tarah Maiden Pakistani (F) X Napalese (M) F5 IBL
Ultimate Pink Kush Feminized - Pink Kush F6 S1
Wakeford 1.0 Feminized - UBC Chemo (F) X G13 X Skunk #1 (M)

12 Likes

so many questions about that list :thinking:

7 Likes

Questions . . . I canā€™t help you with other than to point out that the Scott site has good descriptions of all of the strains.

7 Likes

I took some UPK out of the jar today myself. Love this stuff. Iā€™ve been running the same plant for a while now. Excited to hear its going to be available again.

11 Likes

Thank you tobedetermine!

Hi everyone, Iā€™m Dan and have been helping Charles ā€˜Reefermanā€™ Scott with a project he has been wanting to do for a long time, the release of his lifetime collection. He has been working exceptionally hard with his family and the Rasta community in Jamaica to make this project happen over the last 10 months. Harvesting has just started, and will continue for the next 7-8 months.

We are a little ways away from listing on the site but it is being loaded with strain info everyday.

Just wanted to say hello and if anyone has questions they can reach me at Dan@ScottFamily.Farm

12 Likes

i wish for more Southeast Asian Genetics.
Hope the sativas he posts lately will be relased in pure or ā€œmostly pureā€ form.
right now i ā€œonlyā€ see hybrid Indicas

7 Likes

He told me he is working mostly for Contract last years, i think this is why only Indica stuff is listedā€¦
But i already see the Willy nelsons and Cambodian crosses becoming more frequent on his Facebook, yeppe.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Dan-SFF !

1 Like

Welcome to og Dan

1 Like

Is the stuff in the ā€˜Catalogā€™ on his site for sale or anything?

Meridian Haze(C5Haze BX2) is @santeroā€™s workā€¦ No credit given there sadly. Looks like reefer took it back to the same C5Haze clone to make bx3, and then inbred it for 4 gens?

15 Likes

i think i know this plant from another picā€¦
grafik

9 Likes

Thatā€™s the Ruderalis from the 87 Seed Bank Catalog

10 Likes

yup,it is!

3 Likes

ā€¦but this picā€¦
grafik
ā€¦reminds me of my childhood behind the iron curtain. the truck in that pic is an IFA W50,my dad was driving one of these back then

15 Likes

Yup:

ā€œMeridian Haze" is a ā€œC5Hz Bx2ā€-seedline, made by Santero.

Nevil Schoenmakerā€™s original ā€œNL#5 x HazeCā€ clone only from the 80ā€™sļ¼‰
was kept alive and shared by Yosammy to SAN. This clone was hit by IX-
males from Huplaā€™s ā€œEmperor Hazeā€ ļ¼ˆFusion Seedsļ¼‰, which is = ā€œC5Hz-Bx1ā€.

10-14w of flowering. Phenos show the whole range of the genetics involved.

Genetical break-up of ā€œMeridian Hazeā€ ļ¼ˆC5 Bx2ļ¼‰ =
C5Hz 80ā€™s clone only X various Emperor Haze-males

ā€œEmperor Hazeā€ ļ¼ˆC5 Bx1ļ¼‰ =
C5Hz X old 90ā€™s ā€˜Sensi Seedsā€™-Seedbank Jack Herer-male ļ¼ˆJH = C5Hz-hybrid)ā€

14 Likes