Maui wowie from Sebring
Ancestral skunk from Sebring
Abula (strawberry diesel x alien kush) by pnw roots
(Ghost og x cookies)x Hindu Kush by Goldeneagle

Photos coming soon…

16 Likes

Gator bait just sounds like it’s going be as stinky as stinky can be lol

5 Likes

I’ll bet the late flower smells are interesting … (I’ve been to a gator farm)

Great lineup Scotty, it will be interesting to see. :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Ghost og x cookies x hindu sounds like fire to me. I’m locked and loaded for the ride.

2 Likes

Update:
Planted the seeds into happy frog filled solo cups while my previous girls were finishing out. I think I may have let some of them get a bit dry. Some have come up, some haven’t. Planted a few more us added a couple platinum Kush Breath x Hindu Kush.
I currently have some sprouts above soil on all types except the new HK cross added and the Maui wowie a from @Sebring. I’ve heard they Maui’s can be slow sprouters.

2 Likes

All strains have begun peaking above the soil.
The cutting in the cup is from my last grow. Black banana f2 by Solfire Gardens. I put a branch in a vase in the windowsill in the kitchen, just for fun. After sitting there for a couple months it went through full flower stage, growing a small fragrant bud, and today I was going to throw out and noticed roots! Gonna try to reveg her just for fun. She’s sitting in happy frog now. We will see if the roots take.

7 Likes

Sounds like that lil bit of just for fun turned into 3 rounds of found. Good luck that’ll be pretty cool to get a third round of nug out of her!

1 Like

Seedlings are coming along nicely and we upgraded the lights! Went from two 600w hps to the spider farmer sf4000. Let’s see what she can do!

10 Likes

Thinking about growing maui wowie soon. So Im going to follow along. :smiley:

2 Likes

Transplant coming soon due to out of town trip coming up. I figured if I watered heavy right before leaving, they’d be good for a few days while I was gone, being so small. Loving the new LED by spyderfarmer. Plants seem to like it. Much less heat. No noise.

10 Likes

Interested to see the results of that spider farmer. I almost got the sf2000

I bought after seeing its results at a friends house.

1 Like

I also use Big Foot. Primarily for transplant. Good stuff indeed.

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

1 Like

Hi @Scotty_Mo . I have the SF 4000 and now the SF 2000 as well. I have only one grow under my belt and it was done using just the 4000 using approximately 4x5’ of my room. I got the 2000 when the girls were late in flower.
My next grow will be using both. Do you think I could cover a 5x8’ canopy?

3 Likes

This is my first time with the sf4000. It’s advertised to cover a 5x5. I think it could handle a bit more. I think you’re sf4000 and sf2000 will work for your 5x8 but two sf4000 I think would be better.

2 Likes

Yes. I agree it would be awesome to have another 4000 but finances prohibited. I may just do six this time. I’m not hurting by any means and better to have more light than you need as to not have enough. Thanks for the response.

2 Likes

@MoBilly @Scotty_Mo if you guys are from the show me please check out the show me state medical thread and if in the greater STL area pm me we have a local forum i would love to introduce you too as well and if not best wishes anyway, welcome to Overgrow and happy growing :v:

4 Likes

You’re gonna want about 35-40 watt (actual draw from wall) per sq foot in flower with LED lights hope this helps

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome. Yep. I’m a Missouri hillbilly but I don’t live anywhere near STL.
I’ll definitely will check out the thread. I do have a couple of questions that some of y’all could answer. Possibly

3 Likes

So I went out of town and came back to some nice growth!

7 Likes