Screaming Eagle - Dominion Seeds

Wondering if anyone has ever ran this one before?

It’s one of the parents to one of my favorite strains called “FreeBird”. This is by Domionion as well…So so good, definitely some terp (s) that is very anti anxiety, like straight to the dome within 4-6 seconds after taking a hit. Would love to figure out what terps are doing that…

Screaming eagle is G13 x (G13 HP88 x afgani)

5 Likes

I was literally just talking to someone about this a couple hours ago, I’ve been looking for her and delta blues for a while actually! Both epic strains

2 Likes

The other parent to Freebird is HeadBand.

Maybe something in there that also shares the anti anxiety terps.

3 Likes

Nice brother!

which strain, FreeBird or Screaming Eagle?

2 Likes

Screaming Eagle . I actually absolutely love anything with 88G13hp. Haven’t tried Freebird but even just the name makes me want to try it as I love that track!

2 Likes

The anti anxiety terps are EXACTLY what I look for along with back pain and muscle spasm relief.

2 Likes

never had 88g13hp

i’ve seen some crosses around here. maybe some other peeps can chime in…

2 Likes

If we could figure that out it would be a lifesaver , truly as we could add it to those super speedy anxious sativas so I could smoke them and enjoy it lol

1 Like

I’m gonna try and find some headband and explore this a little more.

I’m sending you my remaining 4 Delta blue seeds from the breeder pack so you’ll have a few to mess with as well as some skunk 18 crosss from the same seed set

3 Likes

Bro, you are the BEST! Truly I cannot wait!

1 Like

that is truly OG of you Skunk!

1 Like

I smoked a fair amount of the Screamin Eagle before it was released. Grown by Duke when him and Soul were working together. It was supposed to be a Brothers Grimm release, but that didn’t pan out. Anyhow, I found nothing intriguing about it what so ever. It does not look, smell, taste or smoke like the 88.
It wasn’t something you could pick out from a crowd. Lets just put it that way.

thanks for the input. what’s your memory of pure 88? smell, look, high etc.