Search for narcotic indica/Afghani

Hi everyone this is my first proper post, so I hope I have it in the right section. Ok so I’m trying to find tried and true Afghani or indica with an almost narcotic effect…
I’ve read about many but then hear different reviews so I guess it all comes down to individual tolerance and dose? I’m currently prescribed a product over here which is apparently death bubba kush. And it’s pretty good but terribly expensive so I’m very limited on how much I can vape per day. So I want to grow my own just a plant or two. I’ve read about romulan being very narcotic and also mr nice Ortega. And Kandahar from the landrace team. Any other suggestions? I wish there was a way for a big collective to breed something like this, like breeding romulan to Ortega & so on. The medical value especially for patients like me and many others to help ease chronic pain and insomnia from pain etc. I was on huge doses of both opioid meds and benzo for sleep and I’ve been trying to transition to medical cannabis which so far has been really good, a bit shaky in areas but for the most part alot better than my Dr expected.
So any help on tired &true strains please chime in. Thanks guys! Peace :v:

17 Likes

What’s stopping you? Just do it. :muscle:

8 Likes

I wish it was that simple mate, I’m still just re learning things and I’d have to get pollen as I can only really know 1 plant, 2 max if I can find some pollen from a romulan or kromes the white or bubba kush etc I’d definitely try making some seed but I think experienced breeders or growers would probably do a much better job. I’ll see if I can get some pollen :+1:

6 Likes

Some of the best plants I have grown were from “pollen chuckers” and not from “breeders” who in my opinion are also pollen chuckers with a bit more experience and plants. You may be surprised what you can develop on your own.
Not having the room for a few males may cause a problem but much better than buying some over hyped, over priced beans.

13 Likes

How about A gg#4 polyhybrid? Glue is pretty much a daywrecker and Tonys Tortured Beans are an easy score. Probibly even fems. Also try concentrates like bubble hash. Bubble has a completlly different effect than flowers. Much mure sedative IMO.
Good luck on your search, pine

1 Like

Black Domina should be on your list. It is an old school 4-way cross of indica strains:
Ortega
Northern Lights
Afghani
Hash Plant

AK Bean Brains is a breeder in Alaska who has been preserving old strains for decades. I ordered some of his stuff through JBCseeds.com and they threw in a freebie of his Black Domina x GG4 cross. When I grew it, it produced a wonderful perfumed smoke with a heavy indica stone. His crosses usually sell for $60 per pack and pure strains for $100, but there will be 4/20 sales coming up…

11 Likes

Bodhi seeds crosses using his 88g13hp male or sunshine daydream make would probably work for ya! Any of them with an indica mom - the deep line alchemy series should work - DLA 13 or 14 is a kandahar x HP. Theres also snugglefunk - black domina x hp. Lots to pick through and pretty affordable with freebies.

11 Likes

Ok thanks that’s good to know, it would definitely be a buzz and I’d feel like I did something really cool, basically designing my ultimate medication. That’s really cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

Awesome mate thanks for the info on gorilla glue :+1: I guess I didn’t think of it being a hybrid. But sounds great, I don’t know what Tony’s tortured beans are I’ve never heard of that :thinking:

OOo awesome! That sounds fantastic!! That’s definitely going up the list towards the top, exactly the kind of cross I’ve been thinking about! Imagine that crossing with romulan! I’ll look up the seeds you mentioned, also do you know what breeder has the best black domina or original breeder? Thanks for the info mate :+1:

1 Like

Awesome mate thanks for the info! Alot of this I haven’t heard of, I’m definitely familiar with bodhi but snagging a pack is pretty hard I heard but I’ll definitely keep an eye out now! The snuggle one sounds phenomenal

1 Like

I’ve gotten a lot of good feedback on my Norge if you want any. Very narcotic and stoney, good insomnia meds.

10 Likes

Sounds awesome mate!! That’s exactly the effect I’m looking for, I’d love to try them mate and also read on them, I love the thought and effort that goes in to creating quality medicine like this, :+1: thanks so much for the info and offer brother it’s greatly appreciated

3 Likes

I think most of the ones I mentioned are still available on greatlakesgenetics.com. jbcseeds is a good one to look at too!

3 Likes

Recon from DNA - heavy, heavy indica

1 Like

I would second Bodhi’s 88g13hp crosses especially if combined with heavy indicas. My go to for pain forever was pre-98 Bubba , and a close second is pink Kush. I have severe back ailments , neck pain , muscle spasms these work amazingly for me and a few others. I also make rso from these and others it’s truly great at working quickly and easing pain.

7 Likes

The Norge is northern lights orange grove? How is it for pain?

2 Likes

Some good old uw hashplant, find the cut. This is narcotic bud… sticky and puts you out. Once I had the plug on this kind bud, I bought it till there was no more. It had been being sold to me for years. Love this strain. It’s the dank.

8 Likes

@Cranio you may just want to find a clone of death bubba. You know it works for you. 1 plant death bubba 2nd plant seed search

I’m pretty sure Sakura from Bodhi is bubba hp cross. Haven’t looked at availability in a while

1 Like

Agreed, forgot about that one, also the champagne. Another hashplant example like PNW that is absolutely dank and absolutely killer indica medicine

6 Likes