Searching for Cherry Pie

I’m in michigan, point me at 1.

Yes yes it is :joy: really the only fruity strain i go for these days since i cant find real blueberry…

1 Like

The member is here on this board

Dark heart nursery is releasing a cut of Ken’s GDP if you are in CA or can get someone to mail it to you that is.

Cherry Wine is very far from Cherry Pie, if it really is in there. I also have Colorado Cherries (Charlottes Cherries), which is the cherry pie containing side of Cherry Wine. Some are a bit frostier than the Cherry Wine, but not like Cherry Pie. All are very variable though. Maybe cherry wine the most because so many people produced seeds of it from variable original stock between 2015 and today

I have a handful of cherry pie S1 seed.

2 Likes

:laughing: Hearing the name of the strain is one thing… actually sounds pretty cool… but then it ruined it when you named the cross :laughing:

1 Like

It’s actually named cherry dick :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. But I can’t help but think red rocket :rofl:. Then they have a cherry dick x cherry pie bx they call cherry dick pie

3 Likes

I run Cherry Hippie Kush from The Mos Cutty project!!!
Cherry AK x Kushmints ( Rabbid hippie cut)!!!
Best Cherry terps to me!!! reminds me of the oldschool cherry Lime!!!

4 Likes

I got a homie in la that will if i find em :joy: as far as cherry wine im not too big on the cbd varieties myself… Thanks for the info though

I bet that is some killer smoke , I have the jbeezy cut of kushmints and it’s really pretty super dense looking nugs. I got that along with some strain called fatso that is supposed to have realy high levels of thc.

2 Likes

That sounds delicious!

Hey man,

Is this offer still around? Been searching for this for awhile.

Whos Cherry AK was that?

I’m searching for a girl named cherry and her…well I think you get the drift…lol

Peace and stay safe

1 Like

that was definitely the real romulan hahaha.

I remember one time a friend and I smoked some really dank romulan that we brought back from a farm up in the high sierras. Then we tried to walk to the post office which was two blocks away.

We got lost four times and ended up walking several miles.

5 Likes

Was the real rom piney?

1 Like

I have @OleReynard’s Cherry pheno AK47 seeds and reg pheno AK47 from old Serious Seeds with serial #. I would love to try that cross if anyone wants to let go of a cut. I was about to plant some of his seeds. He says there are good skunk phenos in that line as well.

I’d love to recreate that cross you say is so good, @Heritagefarms. Keep me posted. My notifications don’t work like they use to so PM anytime if I miss you. peace

2 Likes

I dont know anybody right of hand with cherry pie but i do believe I’ve seen it around the site somewhere. If you find it and cross the two you might have to hunt down the pheno but it was delightful and a huge yielder.

4 Likes

No info about breeder Flavour Chasers but they have a cherry pie.

:smiley:

1 Like

Does anyone have any cherry strain for trade?

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.