Searching for some London Pound Cake

So I am in a search for London Pound Cake, my brother has been using a tincture from his local dispensary with great effect for his particular needs. The company unfortunately isn’t making the product with the LPC anymore, and I would love to be able to step in and provide that for him and make it myself. I found some of them on SeedSupreme ( Buy London Pound Cake Feminized Seeds | SeedSupreme Bank ), I don’t have any experience purchasing from them, should I be concerned on their legitimacy with the strain? Does anyone have a seedbank that they would suggest that is currently carrying it?
The main other information on here that I’ve found is just on a LPC challenge from last year with some impressive results :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The challenge was fun but they were all crosses i think. Yo! @Maddawg those were crosses right?

5 Likes

I’m not sure where at in the world you are but a cut or two float around Michigan, I don’t hold them but I have worked with one through a legal operation. do you have the packaging from the previous product still? if so I would look into the testing on it and see if you can get a basic rundown. of the content as far as cannabanoids to try and match it with another similar cultivar/product.

3 Likes

Same results lots of crosses. Cannarado are legit from my experience and have some really nice looking crosses. May want to give a look and compare the expressions documented on the original London pound cake you find in forums and those stated in crosses you find to help with medical related needs. Best of luck on your search. Honestly wish I had a cut of what you need it’d be in a mailer heading your way so I’ll keep the strain in mind

5 Likes

I had a freebie from Elite Clone Seed Company, not sure what the results will be.
Seedsherenow has some available. Reputable for sure. :pray:

Hope this helps, I’m sure someone here can help more than myself but thought I would mention it! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Madawgs crosses are legit. That was a very memorable smoke, and grow. I’ve been ready to run it again for a while.

3 Likes

So this is the package with a partial coa, I appreciate all the input so far!

2 Likes

Much appreciated on that! This one Elite Clone Seed Company – London Pound Cake Strain {FEM} [5pk] | Seeds Here Now seems to have the correct terps on their description as well!

3 Likes

I’ve done business with SeedsHereNow. James Bean is 100% legit. Can’t say enough good about him. Even when I wasn’t spending money (won a 250.00 gift card) they helped me get my order straight, twice, cause I was an idiot.

6 Likes

I have too and must say for a third party vendor they give great customer service!

3 Likes

Check “Seedfinders.eu” there you will find your answer --Happy Hunting !!! then you might see some grows of that strain at “GrowDaries.com” “TH Seeds” might have one

2 Likes

Just thought I’d mention that my only experience with Elite clone seed company was quite positive. I got a one seed freebie of frosty blue OG that came out very nice. It came from seedsherenow and I will echo I’ve had great experiences there.

5 Likes

Thanks a million guys! I think I’ll be ordering them through seedsherenow and Elite clone seed company. You guys are all amazing :grin:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @StrongerthanDirt !

4 Likes

Are those s1’s of a selection from the original Cookies seed drop or what?

1 Like

Well if anyone is interested, they shipped extremely quickly, with a freebie of Banana Coffee and a sticker! Love stickers. When I get to sprouting these LPC girls I’ll certainly link here or update. Thanks again for everyone’s help :+1:

4 Likes

Many blessings! I have no bad words about SHN! Top notch, I really hope you find a few keepers! :green_heart::pray:

2 Likes

@OGSince03 Thanks for putting me onto them! And I appreciate the well wishes :grin:

1 Like

Happy to help! I would love to watch a grow and show with LPC! :pray::green_heart:

I think the company can use some growers documenting their genetics anyhow. Worth a watch! :metal:

2 Likes