Season 2 SEMO Grown Medicine

I never use tap water for drinking or cooking so I have never even thought about a filter. My city gets its water from the Mississippi, it is scary enough using it to water my garden, I never put it in my body directly.

1 Like

3 of 5 Lambnesia seeds germinated. The other two sank to the bottom of the shot glass. I may have scuffed them too hard with sandpaper. I hope I get a good male and female from these three seeds.

4 Likes

This is wild to me! How do you get water for drinking?

2 Likes

Glass bottled spring water. Never buy food or drink in plastic.

2 Likes

I noticed a leaf mutation on one of the two Bodhi Pine Apple plants. It is a six-bladed leaf with a seventh leaf blade growing from the back of the stem on the leaf.

One of the Hell Hounds is hungry. Her eyes always glow red when she is hungry for a soul.

7 Likes

The Lambnesia two days after being a small white tail sticking out of the seed are now above ground. 3 out of 5 seeds germinated. The two that failed, I know were my fault, I scuffed them too hard and they absorbed too much water too quickly and sank.

I am using an old school 55w COB hanging from my old Bike repair stand as my seedling light. I bet my bike stand is older than many of you.

MassMedicalStrains’ Lambnesia Description

Logo MassMedicalStrainsMassMedicalStrains Lambnesia

Lambnesia was an outdoor freebie for 2017, consisting of two of our very special sativa parent plants. Amnesia Haze mother, combined with our 1990s Lambsbread Jamaican Landrace!

Vigorous plants with high yields of sativa spears that reek of lemony citrus goo, with a strong uplifting happy high.

5 Likes

I have two different phenotypes of Blueberry Diesel both Females. I destroyed the males as I do with all the seeds I get from OG members. I will not breed with or give out other people’s genetics, in seed form or clone. I may keep a mother plant to clone for personal medicine.

I transplanted the blueberry diesel plants into five-gallon fabric pots. They were looking a little light green/yellow from being in a one-gallon pot for too long. They have both been in the flower tent for the same amount of time. Pheno 1 has nuggets with some frost. Pheno 2 seems to be a much longer flowering plant.

Pheno 1 is my early personal favorite.

Pheno 2

Bodhi Pine Apple

Mass Medical Lambnesia

10 Likes

looking good and healthy! the bodhi pine apple seems to have a intressting structure! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like how the fan leaves look on the Pine Apple. The fan leaves I cut off to expose more of the interior were huge. The darker green Pine Apple has slightly larger blades on the fan leaves and is shorter with a slightly more powerful-smelling stem rub.

4 Likes

Warning Large Amount of Photos. I like Photos and I Can Not Lie.

Frankenstein won’t stop growing! There is some windburn and damage from being too close to the wall.

Fat Albert x Chocolate Diesel F3 Both plants are doing great now that they are in bigger pots. My favorite of the two has a stim rub with a hint of Sprite or Lime Soda.

White Rhino is doing great. It is growing just a little slower than Frank.

Pine Apple both have greened back up from being rootbound. The fan leaves are starting to get larger. I like the look of the fan leaves with the trichomes from their time in the flower tent.

Lambnesia continues to do well. It wont be long before I have to put them in a larger pot.

The Blueberry Diesel are both doing great. My favorite of the two has some issues with the top fan leaves. I like the purpling stems and the shape of the main cola.

8 Likes

Everything looks great but holy shit that Pine Apple!!!

3 Likes

The Bodhi Pine Apple are exploding. Im not sure what I am going to do with these things for another three weeks. I get excited and I start the next wave of plants far too soon.

The three Lambnesia have been moved into one-gallon fabric pots. They are doing fantastic. I signed up for the Lambsbread co-op seed run. I am hoping to get some seeds from this run to mix with the Lambsbread seeds.

My two plants, Fat Albert x Chocolate Diesel F3 are doing so well I have to keep cutting the tops off of them both. I have cuttings from both plants in the cloner.

I started making my own meals and flour from seeds. My operation keeps expanding taking up more space. What shall I get into next?

8 Likes

I have that same issue.:+1:t2:

1 Like

No more hauling five-gallon buckets of water down the steps. I installed a splitter on the water access to the washing machine. My chocolate funk female clone is starting to grow. The temps might be a little low for the chocolate funk slowing the growth. The male Chocolate Funk is a very vigorous and fast growing plant.

9 Likes

happy new year !

2 Likes

6acade8005d5d14ae98f7a3d53dfac0c6da43caf_00

4 Likes

Sorry for the lack of updates. My mom is 94 and had health problems and cant get around by herself requiring constant care. A couple times a week I am her only caretaker for 30-36 hours straight, my longest stretch of being awake is 40 hours. My garden has dried out some and I had the fan blowing straight on the plants causing them to yellow prematurely. Still the Frankie, White Rhino and two BB Diesels have a nice smell. My plants outside the flower tent are doing fantastic. I installed a much larger seed/bean grinder for meal and I have a smaller wood and cast iron grinder to make flour with.

Frankie

White Rhino

Blueberry Diesel

Lambnesia

Misc Shots

4 Likes

Two images of lower buds on the two Blueberry Diesel F2 from @Rhai88 I will harvest them next weekend.

7 Likes

Looks great, that’s a good cross, and you got it going. Mine came out with rock hard nugs, and two diff expressions.

2 Likes

The blueberry diesel is in the cannatrol. I moved the two Bodhi Pine Apple into the Flower tent with a White Rhino and Frankenstein. The Mass Medical Lambnesia are doing fantastic. Only Bodhi strains and some OG dot com strains I have grown have done this well in the seedling to early veg stage. MM gets a thumbs up from me :+1:t2:

Lambnesia December 23rd they were seedlings with the seed cap still on them

8 Likes