Sebring's 79MauwiWowieCherryBomb pheno f4

Great job @SmknCanuck. Plants are beautiful. :heart_eyes::star_struck:

2 Likes

This Iā€™d believe (Afghani x Oaxacan)!

Swami is old enough to have legit info, but heā€™s swami enough & old enough to not remember either! :joy: :man_with_turban: :smoking:

One step forwardā€¦ that may be the end of the trail for that strainā€™s parentage. :man_shrugging: Awesome. Thanks @SmknCanuck.

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Nope. Reeferman in NO way touched these genetics. :slight_smile:
Itā€™s my understanding that there is zero Maui Wowie in his ā€œCherry Bombā€.

23 Likes

Ahh thank you. I was reading about his cherry bomb II line, Basically just said cross of two popular cherry strains.

8 Likes

Day 32 of 12/12 updated in first post.
One of the ladies from the tent

One of the ladies from the closet

37 Likes

Who says it does not snow in Mauwi looks like a blizzard starting to me at day 33 of flower.Sebring says 8wks to 11wks flower time.Sure hope one of the 5 ladies is an 8weeker as it would only be another 23 days to chop.

A snow bud in color and b&w for a different perspective

I wish there was a scratch and sniff function so you all can smell what i smell.After Sebrings drop Sunday i hope to see many sharing their grow of it.

29 Likes

Smell-O-Vision!! ā€¦Oh waitā€¦ They did thatā€¦ :nose: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Looks amazing. Iā€™ve just ordered some of these this is a very exciting strain that Iā€™ve always wanted to try!

5 Likes

Me too and canā€™t wait to see how they grow. Gonna have a fruity, tropical growing year next year between the CB and other Maui crosses I have and the Shiskaberry, other cherry and berry strains I have to grow.

4 Likes

Hmm maybe with all the modern terpene and ability to blend them, maybe there will be a smell feature in the future. they just need a diffuser with a terp library and app lol.

6 Likes

you laugh but I bet you arenā€™t far off from reality

7 Likes

I was totally thinking about how it would work, but def going o be expensive at startup lol. For someone to load a profile, Youā€™d have to have a part thatā€™s like a gas chromatograph to measure the volatile compounds. Then a a diffuser/vaporizer with a set of cartridges that have terps, esters and oils that offer the ability for the machine to pull from and blend them based on the data thatā€™s loaded. That would work for a ton of different fields, just load a set of cartridges and categorize them like kits, and apps to download new profiles. From perfumes and air freshener, to food and flowers.

3 Likes

you could have a catalog of all of the terpenes, thc, thca, thc-delta9 etc and then 3d print whatever strain you want.

Hey bro, would you please email me that Durban Poison cut you have? I would love to 3d print it out on my bud printer.

4 Likes

Well that is kinda done with the terpenes for the distillates already, but putting it that way is just awesome!
But really how awesome would Star Trek Tec like a scanner and replicator be lol

Ahh now Iā€™m thinking of something like a vape cartridge machine with all those ingredients needed to mix a true to strain profile and just spit out a filled cart.

3 Likes

This is what happened when I have a nice sativa that doesnā€™t make me paranoid, currently smoking a Jones something or another lol. Gotta use some of the last of my mendos breath for bed.

5 Likes

@SmknCanuck Here we go, finally found the perfect GIF

Maui Wowie!

23 Likes

Aaaaaaahahaha now I want to watch that again

10 Likes

Me too, but itā€™s not on Netflix :frowning: And thatā€™s all I have right now except YouTube.

5 Likes

Lmao love it bro thats me and my bro in 4 weeks :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Heyyy scientistā€¦ Got anymore of that Yukon Gold? No seriously. Iā€™ve never seen Yukon Gold seeds before. Anyone know if it was just a bullshit movie name?

4 Likes