Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

So it’s actually greengenes Maui waui cherry bomb and this is just a fem cross from a recent generation. So if you want more info google greengenes cherry bomb. Swami is the only known distributor of greengenes cherry bomb so looking into that may give you more info too.

But like all plants from seed I’m sure there will be variation but it’s gonna be far more stable than 99% of what’s out there.

11 Likes

That’s one thing I love about OG, always a person in the know right around the corner. Thanks, I’m out of love for now. Always… :rofl:

6 Likes

Ok I need a t shirt

4 Likes

Cory if you’ve got a opening go with MWCB you won’t be sorry you did

4 Likes

I found this.

Edit: looking for the monkey fist huh? The indica leaner. Nice to know that.

11 Likes

This is what sebring told @SmknCanuck about the MWCB

5 Likes

While the strain’s exact genetics are unknown, Maui Wowie plants can grow over 10 feet high outdoors. Maui Wowie is a sativa-dominant landrace strain that originated in the 1970s on the Hawaiian island for which it’s named.

Often imitated by seed producers, but never duplicated; this cultivar originates from the 1979 Maui Wowie plants Mr. Greengenes used for line breeding this cultivar. Mr. Greengenes often stated that he selected most for potency and a metallic cherry taste. Most phenotypes will have pink pistils, and dark cherry tinged leaf stems. This is a truly awe inspiring strain that has earned it’s place in past and future history!

It smells of a very sweet cherry like fragrance & sweet citrus with undertones of lavender & pine. The smoke is mellow and quite intoxicating, but not overpowering. It is a great mood boosting strain with a mild body high.

*Sebring has continued line breeding it for the last 5 generations, with a focus towards uniform structure while maintaining the renowned potency and terpene profile.

https://diygreenlife.com/product/heirloom-maui-wowie-cherry-bomb-pheno/

10 Likes

Thanks man! I wish I would’ve taken a pic of the mwcb plant I had. It was very impressive.

2 Likes

Doing some pheno hunting on letter forms 4 u

And I forgot who I said I would give the logo a shot last week. I have not been able to take it digital yet. Maybe you like it. If so I can make it digital 4 u.

Hope u had a good Holidays & the new year came peaceful -

28 Likes

Dang bro that’s funked up

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

2 Likes

Holly crap man! That is nasty. Wishing it heals fast for you.

1 Like

There are 35 of these on Sebring’s site now. :grinning:

NL5/HAZE X SENSI STAR F2

6 Likes

Thanks for the tip Arriba|nullxnull, not much info about it (my gratitude to the donor beer3|nullxnull) but anyway it looks like a great cross, have a great day, sir … beer2|nullxnull

3 Likes

The NL5HSS is my cross, seeds direct from Mel Frank. I documented the whole thing in my thread, and just finishing up a bud run of my keeper in there now.

Flower Time: 11-13 weeks
Smells: range from musky to fruity with some metallic or spice notes.

The #4 girl had kushy buds, metallic rotten fruit smell, metal pine flavor, she gets a little floppy with the big buds, little demanding to grow, high is clear but couchlocky.

The #5 girl is more haze, long colas, muted black pepper+hash smell, black pepper taste, does not need any support at all, breeze to grow, high is crystal clear, old school. No couchlock but no motivation either.

Both will give you the munchies.

I used a haze looking male to make the F2’s with.

Seeds are labelled per the moms I used.

19 Likes

Thanks for the info beer3|nullxnull and sharing them with us, anything with NL5 is great for me as there’s lots of humidity here :sweat_drops:. I missed your thread, it’s not easy to start when you already have 638 unreaden posts :sweat_smile: but now I shall as I will find there useful info, I like to know the story of what I grow, appreciate your dedication on this … :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Dude those shirts look great, color is cool and down to earth.
I think they look fine. Fine as wine!!
Nice work.

2 Likes

Yeah, you should find some NL5 in these regardless, it comes through really hard. The plants are beautiful, didn’t need to do any tucking or anything, everything was in its perfect place.

Someone with better skills than me should really be able to make them shine.

The Franco’s Lemon Cheese(Super Lemon Haze x Exodus Cheese) is also mine and also documented in the same thread. I used the same NL5HSS Male I used for the NL5HSS F2’s, in order to do the FLC BX1. It’s actually more of NL5Haze BX than a FLC BX, but the FLC was the mom and they were fem seeds, had to do something to further the line. So anyways, those seeds should be a mix of lemon cheese, and nl5haze. I’m going to make BX2’s with a male from this line though, and will give them out again here.

13 Likes

Hey @HolyAngel!! Thanks for sharing that cross, and thanks for the addl info too. :+1::+1::+1: That cross has old school written all over it. :grinning:

I’d collected a bunch of fem freebies, including 3 FLC and decided to try popping them in rockwool cubes. Every one of them died, so I’m stoked to have some more, and regs at that!!

Really great work man. Thank you for the time and effort you put into these. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

6 Likes

Oh, I wanted to say. @Sebring

That comfort cream is fantastic! :heart_eyes: I’ve always been a bit skeptical on the topical cream but that stuff is no joke. I put it on and lay down and it’s like I’m floating, pain is just gone! I had to come back and order the big jar! Thank you very much sir :heart:

10 Likes

I’d be interested in some of them hazenl5 HolyAngel.

3 Likes