Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

@Tinytuttle has one in one of his threads. It’s jadam wetting agent or jwa for short. I use it in my yard all the time for various things.

4 Likes

Awesome. Thanks @joecool. I’m gonna read up on that now.

@Oldtimerunderground they are about 2.5 ft tall now. A little big, but maybe not too big to dunk. There’s just whiteflies everywhere this year. It’s been way too wet and humid. I’ll see what I can do. :+1:

6 Likes

Shameless self promoting :wink:

10 Likes

Man that’s so easy! Just takes a few days huh? I need some time so I can get to some of this stuff. Thanks man!

3 Likes

Yes sir. Just make sure to use eye protection on the initial mix, because it gets extremely hot. Goggles are preferable.

It’s very easy man. Let us know how it comes out for you.

2 Likes

I’ve been a bit MIA, but it’s been because of all the animals.

Penny the River Otter Videos

It’s harder than it sounds to get stuff done on the computer with a river otter baby biting your feet.

The rest of the animals are doing well.

Hammy & her 3 baby squirrels

Last week we had to relocate a couple baby beavers.

And some of the other animals we’ve helped.
Helping the wild animals

PS. Releasing new stock in 2 weeks!

72 Likes

Omg @Sebring this is both incredibly awesome & incredibly cute!

6 Likes

Good to see ya around @Sebring
I was waiting for a post or a siting so I can thank you for the seed box!

8 Likes

Man @Sebring . You are doing wonderful stuff up there. I can feel your love of nature. thanks for caring for those kids in need. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

7 Likes

Awesome brother. No wonder you got bit in the last year or so. Good on you guys for helping the animals. Man, at my place I talk to, and hang out around wild critters all of the time. It’s cool to help any of them out of danger.

Nice to see you! Hope the heat eases up for you guys on the PNW. My little corner of life has gotten some sort of rain every day for a couple of weeks it seems like. We are usually the in the frying pan in summer. So, no complaints here. It makes seeing cool critters and insects much more vivid this year. peace

8 Likes

Man that is totally kick-ass. :grinning: The little otter, and the little beaver are too cool.

Great job man. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

3 Likes

You lead a awesome life man, selfless works is the road to happiness, can see the joy in your face!!!
Get all you can while you are able!
Grace and Peace

7 Likes

Did you ever meet a lady named Tammy Klacking-Bell out there?

You guys share a lot of the same energy and are/were located close to each other at some point, world seems small sometimes and it’s a reach but thought I’d ask :grin: she changed my diapers when I was a baby, life long family friend

Side note; thanks for ALL that you do! The time and energy you spend are beautiful

5 Likes

@Sebring, Honored to say hello and thank you for all you’ve done for this site!!! A pleasure!! Deep appreciation!! Great help to these animals! Congrats!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap:

8 Likes

Love the river otters. Cheeky little devils are my favorite bait thieves… peel the live shrimp off my bobber rigs when I am fishing.

4 Likes

Woohoo… great to see you are ok… that otter looks like pure mischief haha :grin:

4 Likes

I have been following since I joined and was thinking there wasn’t a real @Sebring, That you were just a legend :slight_smile:

7 Likes

doesn’t mean you were wrong about the ‘legend’ part

10 Likes

So I just got 3 books by Jeff Lowenfel DIY autoflowering cannabis and Teaming with microbes and fungus. Well I’m reading the auto book and there under a sweet pic and quote is the contributor none other than one Mr. @Sebring very cool sir growing some of these care bears btw hope to make seed

18 Likes

This is the big one, most important for myself, It started me into the ‘living soil’ fanatics club.

also check out ‘teaming with nutrients’.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes