Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

Membership does have its advantages, but the free seeds aren’t one of them. 30% off the Huni Badger was a good one. Plus I like listening to them at work. I may even get some recharge to play with.

4 Likes

I’m working on making some S1 fems of an auto cbd strain I bought from Europe. I’ll add you to my list for distribution when they’re done. :wink:

4 Likes

The recharge is pretty legit. I ordered the sample size ones and was pretty sold on it. Id definetly give it a shot if I was you.

4 Likes

I used Recharge and was really pleased with it. Definitely worth the cost!

I don’t post many videos, because most of them these days are little more than company advertisements featuring poorly explained junk science, but another good podcast was recently aired.
It really digs into the type of testing that needs to be done in order to settle some long standing cannabis controversies like pruning/defoliation/“schwazzing”!

Try not to drool when you view her qualifications (need to go get a napkin :wink: ) If I wasn’t in love with my wife (I’m madly in love with my wife, even after 8 years of marriage), and Dr. Justice was interested, I’d just follow her around learning from her 24/7. :heart_eyes:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/allison-justice-a1b6b637/

13 Likes

A little update on the Patch Adams S1 feminized seed run.

24 Likes

I take shit too personally, myself. :blush: So from my 3rd party standpoint it’s a moment for pointing out you could have suffered worse tragedy :wink: and can count it as a lesson or reminder.

:v:

I bet they bought’em bulk from Arjan :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Oh boy, that brings back nightmares.

8 Likes

Dude Grows and Seeds Here Now are fixing the Patch Adam’s mess.

9 Likes

This is the best news all day! Thanks @reikox

4 Likes

Wow. :clap: Bravo. :wink: That was quick.

:laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

So I looked into getting my bunk seeds “replaced” and I received this as a reply:

Ok! We’re sending out Fractal boxes as a replacement. Please look for a tracking number tomorrow! Thanks!

Hi, we’ve had a lot of reports that the seeds just weren’t up to par and we want to make it right. We are offering a replacement at our cost if you would like to have one…As always, we are striving to offer the best service available. Please let me know if you would like a pack of these… Thanks!

Fractal Boxes is NOT an autoflower. It’s a CBD photoperiod just like Patch Adams, but I guess the seeds are supposed to be fully matured, instead of some half baked garbage like Patch Adams was.
It’s something though, right?!?!

11 Likes

Its better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, as my Grandmother would say lol.

13 Likes

Man it’s podcasts like these that packed full of knowledgeable people that will definitely getting ya thinking at different ways of doing things thanks for sharing hopefully more OG peeps will click on and listen!

5 Likes

It’s the exact same batch of seeds but with more representative descriptions. lmfao :joy: :joy: :joy:

7 Likes

@Sebring Did you just email their normal address? I replied to the order email and added their reg email and haven’t heard back from them as of yet.

1 Like

I hope I don’t get in trouble for this with SHN, but I emailed becky@seedsherenow.com from a previous ticket I’d opened with SHN. I think you can email dustin@seedsherenow as well.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll give the normal email until the end of the week before I use these.

2 Likes

@Sebring Thanks for the info. I stuck with the normal email address and Becky has gotten back to me with the replacement seeds at their cost. I wish they had an auto to offer, but am quite happy that SHN are standing behind their brand.

5 Likes

Glad I was able to help! :blush:

4 Likes

I checked the seed pods today and was happy with their maturity. I also scoped the trichomes and about 40% were amber. So… :blush: She got the chop :knife: :knife: :knife:
The smaller you cut up the stems the faster you feed the soil!

These are loaded down with Patch Adams feminized S1 seeds for giving away to the community. When I get down tumbling these for CBD hash the leafy material with go to my brother’s dog as a daily supplement and the hash with be used for making medicines (edibles for my mother, trans-dermal lotion for my daughter and a co-worker, canna-oil for another coworker, etc.), but I try to make use of as much as possible with the left over stems going into the main worm bin!

These just show the total indoor stem dimensions of the Patch Adams.
Metric 4.5 cm diameter

U.S. standard 1.75 inch diameter

These are a couple of CBD Dinamed autos, just hanging out with all their friends.

This is an old stem crown, almost unrecognizable, from the last grow in this no-till bed that almost crumbled in my hand when I was digging a small whole for the plants. I put it next to the new stem so you can see how fast they decompose in living soil.

This is after transplanting the two CBD autos and all their friends.
Always remember to bring their friends with them. When I say their friends I mean it in the same sense I mean with people. The plants they associate with, including weeds, communicate with them chemically and through their shared fungal partners, supporting each other and the soil biology in similar ways to how humans support each other.

Then I added the some of the extra living soil, with tons of worms, over the rest of the surface, leaving all the stem chunks where they were so they can decompose and feed the soil biology

This is from after planting 4 Solomatic CBD autos from RQS.seeds and right before covering them all up.

This is just a little side view so you can see that I didn’t spread everything out. I actually crammed it all close together, on purpose, to promote sharing of resources and signalling!

In about 80-90 days we should have two varieties of CBD auto feminized seeds to give away. Growing both varieties next to each other should enable me to better understand their differences and allow me as much information as possible before deciding if I should cross the Dinamed strain with the RQS strain or just S1 each!
I also received my Fractal Boxes seeds from SHN, but I’ll be waiting to plant those until I can work them in somewhere, probably next year.

21 Likes