Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

That’s awesome. I really enjoy some of Shango’s podcasts. Good for you brother for spreading the love even further.

Best of luck

8 Likes

I’m very impressed Sebring and I think it’s a great idea. I think we need “for profit” to advance some things but some things also need generosity and grace. I’d love to see medicine in general become free for everyone or at least a way to make it universally available.

5 Likes

Agreed. I’m figuring the worst that can happen is we fail. I’m use to it though and I always go right back to spreading compassion. :wink:

7 Likes

I’m still waiting on a couple addresses, but I have the rest packed and ready to go.
(Top left to bottom right)
80 freebie packs for vimea (a Seattle area cannabis group)
3 packs for Tad Hussey’s father (Tad runs KIS organics).
Sebring’s Revenge hash being sent to 360Analytical for full cannabinoid and terpene testing, which will be published here.
SR CBD seed packs ready to ship.
@LonnieBoy28’s special package including femmed pollen.
@Sukia’s seeds that were kindly contributed by @Phatlewtz and @Jjm

13 Likes

Nice work. Hope these seeds are helpful to the community.

So these are an S1 or did you reverse one plant and pollinate another? I’ve heard that high CBD is recessive, so a true self pollinated plant (S1) should show more recessive traits in that generations.

3 Likes

I picked the best female F1 and reversed it to itself, so an S1. It should follow the normal pattern of breeding F2s for any mixed genes (Aa), a wider phenotype selection, and it will maintain all the double recessive genes, locking in the high CBD traits for another generation.

7 Likes

Awesome, Thanks much!!

1 Like

Does that mean they’re all spoken for now? Having a massive headache at the moment and my reading comprehension is quite low right now :mask:

2 Likes

No worries @Howard.Crane
I’ve got plenty to still give out! :seedling: Tell anyone you know that needs CBD seeds to hit me up. It would be a huge favor to me :pray:.

7 Likes

Woot! Plus, you know, other characters.

2 Likes

thank you very much, everyone, family og. @Phatlewtz, @Jjm, @Sebring. ( and all those who showed interest in helping me with seeds.)
When I finish building the new indoor and finally can grow back, I will show the crop. a lot of respect for all of you.
Sorry for my bad english.:-/ saludos y fuerte abrazo desde el trópico.

6 Likes

Hey buddy I’d be interested in some CBD in no rush though when all the other preservation seeds are ready maybe just throw them in for the ride!

1 Like

They’ll be shipped to you tomorrow. Same cost to get them to MOTR, so they’re just going straight to you.

Give away extras and breed, seed, etc. the rest!

4 Likes

Cool beans! I’ll hit that PayPal link up for ya ironically I never have done a paypal to someone so I’ll be testing new waters!

1 Like

Ill take some free cbd seeds! Ill put them in the veggie garden this year!

2 Likes

Make sure you add your address to the “notes” section of the Paypal donation page.
I’ll have them shipped the very next day!

Also, everyone that’s asked for seeds, before today, should receive them shortly. They’ve been mailed!

5 Likes

Who can spot what’s wrong with this plant?
This Maui Wowie-Cherry Bomb started out as a male, that I was going to collect pollen off of, and a week later it does this!

Speaking of worms, they’re currently eating the MW-CB plant!!

So, I started some replacements. Left to right:
Sebring’s Revenge, 2 rows, to test their germination rate… and start another round of selections.
Spitting Cucumbers, 4 rows, just google them. Nature is magical!!!
More MW-CB seeds, 2 rows, fingers crossed we get some healthy females.
More CBD auto fems, 2 rows, cause I’m going to need a lot of seeds from these!!!

11 Likes

i just read about them. They seem like they are toxic, in all but the tiniest of dosages, and also sound like they are an invasive species. Why in the world would anyone grow them?

2 Likes

Also, I’m growing them in the shed so I don’t lose control of them.

10 Likes

Always a catch! Good on you fam!

1 Like