Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

I did, they seem to be the best priced for a large variety of high quality bags.

2 Likes

Love the fact they are 15 miles away. Last time I went and picked some up, guy gave me a bunch of freebies.

5 Likes

If ever a company says they only sell souvenirs, you could always say that as you are collecting souvenirs then the look is very important and you want seeds with an appearance suitable for use as a souvenir…

That being fat, mature, fresh, seeds. Anything else is not worth collecting, but mainly (if in the UK) looks nothing like the advert, which breaks the law here.

9 Likes

Hi man, I have a question, just found some prawns/shrimp in the bottom of the freezer, burned and out of date.

I see people using fish blended in water, can shrimp be used as well, and what does it bring in NPK. Ratios?

5 Likes

:tongue: :fried_shrimp: It’ll bring in your pets! :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Lol yeah probably.

I am now looking at EM-1, and thinking where the hell can I make this stuff, without stinking the house, and neighbourhood out and keep it at 30C for a week lol.

Fish gives a 6.6.0 NPK. A nice balanced fert for veg with a bit of silica added…

9 Likes

Whole shrimp has a lot of nitrogen (6%), phosphorus (6%) and calcium (19%). Plus it’s got chitin that will bolster the plant’s natural immunity to insects.

13 Likes

Sounds good, do you just blend them up and use them, or do they have to be fermented.

How many would you use per gal of water. And will it be very smelly?

2 Likes

It will ferment and stink. You can allow that fermentation to occur: in a bottle (knf), buried under the plant (naf), in the top layers (ground up and added to water).

My personal favorite is to scrape back your mulch layer (or 1 inch of soil) topdress with it ground up and then cover it back up.

Knf is instant feed nutes.
Naf is long term nutes.
My way is medium term nutes.

Your decision should depend on what your plants need and how soon.

17 Likes

Excellent, thanks for the help, they don’t need much of anything atm, the flowering plants are all looking good, so slow release or your middle way, which also sounds the easiest, would probably be best for the veg plants. I will do one shrimp per pot, as these tiger shrimp are about 4 inches long and I dont want to overdo anything, and see how they like that.

5 Likes

Awesome info, thanks for sharing that.

5 Likes

1 per pot was about what I’d calculated too! :sunglasses:

@reikox
I’m starting to realize that all the mistakes I’ve made have actually taught me something worth knowing. :joy:

7 Likes

Howdy @Sebring. I’m just now finding your thread. I want to go back and read it all. I may take you up on some of your CBD seeds if you still have stock. Not sure when yet, as I’m still catching up winter’s bills.

Very nice website you have. The Sebring’s Revenge is really pretty. Sounds like a nice tasty strain, too. I’m working on collecting some CBD so I can begin making some oil. I have one solid CBD strain and one or two crosses with some level of CBD. It would be nice having one that you have numbers on and I could be close on when making meds.

I’ll get in touch soon on them and will hope a pack remains.

Now I have to go back and start reading the rest of the thread. I’m working towards no till in most areas around here. I have a lot of work to do this summer but will be moving in that direction. I’m hoping to build large amounts of super soil (LOS) and get a perpetual system going.

Happy growing! Thanks for the offer on the seeds. We all need more CBD in our lives.

peace

4 Likes

Knowledge with experience, is knowing. Without experience, its just theory, until you have gained the experience. Why I come to people like yourself, so I don’t make the same mistakes you did lol. Thanks for sharing your experience :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’ve still got about 40 packs, from the 250 packs I made, and I’ve got more seed mothers growing already!

@shadey I encourage making mistakes on purpose, it helps you better understand the limits of the plants!

11 Likes

Thanks bro. It might be a few weeks before I could even fool with it. Is it as tasty as it sounds? That would be a treat for a CBD. I know more and more are bred for flavor now, as well.

I really agree with this as strange as it might sound, to some folks. I learned my boundaries with pollen by sort of being a little loose to see how easy it was to get to other buds. It’s easy. lol. But, I did see how many seeds I got on a plant of chosen and dusted buds versus the plants that got it naturally from floating around the room.

It’s just how I think now sometimes. I might say oh, I better be safe than sorry here in this instance, but then I think, ahhh I wonder what would happen and how easy would it happen. As long as it’s just an inconvenience and not risking my entire harvest.

Nothing like making a mistake to have it burned in your mind in order to avoid it the next time.

peace

11 Likes

Here it is!!! The big update.

The greenhouse is up, the seedlings are in their permanent fabric 3 gallon tall pots, everything got saturated right after I took photos, and it’s time to introduce our participants!

Almost every seed germinated! The massive #sebringseeds 2019 seed run begins.

Grape Walker Kush by #Mephistogenetics
Zulu Time by #leblanc_cne

Loco Mota auto by @reikox [Lowryder2 x The Devil]

Purple Heart auto by #veteranreboot

Dragon Tongue auto CBD by @Sebring

Earth Lover auto CBD by @Sebring

Maui Wowie '79 IBL by #greengenegenetics

Sebring’s Revenge by @Sebring

and other plants I’ll try my best not to kill :wink::heart:

Also, today while Tad Hussey was out enjoying life, I harvested a bunch of the Bokking14 comfrey, worms :heart_eyes: it , from #kisorganics farm!

I’ll be quick fermenting it, top dressing with the fibrous matter and adding the comfrey ferment to the soil 1-2 times a month. #HungrySeedMothers

29 Likes

Nice haul of comfrey there @Sebring mine is no where close to chopping yet had to remove the heavy mulch off them a couple of week ago but there going like gangbusters now!

7 Likes

Good luck with the season . always nice to see outdoor auto grows

8 Likes

I harvested a lot of my own comfrey a couple weeks ago and it barely filled a 5 gallon bucket. The stuff I harvested from KIS farms would fill 10 5gal buckets and I still need to go back and harvest the other half of their comfrey in a few weeks.
I’ll end up with a bunch of comfrey root & crowns too, that I’ll be giving away through my website!

Thank you @Billybob!

14 Likes