Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

I’m just going to leave this here!
FREE COMFREY - BOCKING 14 - Mixed Roots/Crowns/Cuttings
[1 lb./.5Kg per package; approx. 25 packages]
Free, you pay shipping!

https://www.sebringseeds.com/online-store/COMFREY-BOCKING-14-Mixed-Roots-Crowns-Cuttings-p138579178

17 Likes

Can’t even express the giddy I feel about the Comfrey. Can’t wait!

8 Likes

Good stuff @Sebring! Sending positive vibes your way!

5 Likes

Thank you @miyagi

It’s all win-win-win!!!

Tad gets his overgrown comfrey divided so he can plant other stuff, and he gets to feel good about donating his comfrey to a community member and about the free CBD auto seeds he’s helping feed and about the tent he donated to the cause (which is in use, growing 40 Earth Lover CBD autos, soon to be seed mothers);

I get free comfrey compost and fermented comfrey tea for the high CBD auto seed mothers I’m donating to the community, and I get rid of the roots that won’t ferment well and won’t compost (I have 2 compost piles covered with comfrey shooting out of them. I smashed up a bunch of comfrey root I was wanting to compost and tossed it on the compost pile. 3 months later, after applying a lot of food waste on the pile, I had about a dozen comfrey shoots appear. That was a year ago, I now just toss my organic garbage on top of a mountain of living comfrey leaves. Those leaves die, and twice as many seem to shoot up to replace them. It’s just a vicious S&M relationship with a plant that keeps giving you everything you need and you constantly drowning it as repayment. I might need therapy :rofl:) and finally, I get to feel good about having found a way to help my community be more self sustaining and resilient!!;

All of you get a bunch of “what will eventually be a plant” you can feed to your other plants, making them and your soil healthy and alive, for the low price of -just shipping costs- and hopefully in the future some of you will feel compelled to think of how you can work relationships with other community members so that nothing is wasted and everyone wins :blush:!!! Trust me, it’s worth it.

Update: I smoked more than I thought, lol.

19 Likes

NO Doubt! I am tapped all the way in Sebring!

6 Likes

The autos finally got moved into their 4’x4’ tent, inside the garage so I can more easily control the pollination process for each.

Most of the photoperiod plants got transferred to 5gal bags in the 6’x8’ greenhouse.

21 Likes

Are you starting to grow a lawn in your green house :wink:

Your revenge CBD seeds, do they have purple striped stems normally, or do I have a phosphorus deficiency in the pot its growing in. It kind of reminds me of Island sweet skunk X blue berry, with its thick fleshy stem and branches.

6 Likes

The “grass” is just lawn clippings.
The plant in the photo looks like it needs a small dose of nutrients. Something with a little nitrogen and phosphorus, a little potassium probably won’t hurt either. Grab 2-3 fists full of weeds and soft leaf vegetation, mash them up, toss in water, stir, rest for a day, then just use the water on the plant. Toss the fibrous material on top to feed the microbes!

7 Likes

Dandelions are coming up I will grab a few of them, started a tea this morning actually, ewc, sheep manure, neem and kelp meal, I might put a couple of table spoons of Jobes organic 3.7.4 in as well. All the plants got a good dose of coconut water and potassium silica yesterday.

It looks darker in real life.

5 Likes

Keep your application light, but your ingredients sound perfect. Dandelion is an awesome fertilizer!

Note to self: restock kelp when I visit the KIS farm!

PS. Purple stems can just mean stress, any stress will do it. Hence the generally rounded fertilizer.

5 Likes

Stress makes sense, she is getting over being brutally topped.

2 Likes

I received Point Break CBD F2 seeds today from a kind soul in Europe. I’ll be growing a few out, doing lab tests on them, then I’ll be giving the 500+ seeds I’ve received away for free on my website. I might be receiving a few more bulk shipments too, so that number could go up. It should be a high CBD flower with some serious Chemdawg fuel to them.

21 Likes

Nice! Should be interesting to see how those compare to the PA, eh?

1 Like

@Sebring
Am going to grow out a few Revenge’s for seeds. How long will I need to wait on switching over the plant to be pollinated? I am guessing about 2-3 weeks, but wanted to get advise from the master.

3 Likes

I’m excited to see the difference too!

@WMoon518 2-3 weeks sounds fine!

3 Likes

Love the packaging I the “baked beans” !

3 Likes

Okay, let’s play a game!
NAME THAT STRAIN!!! Toss out a bunch of names. :wink:

Sunshine Daydream X Maui Wowie

Sunshine Daydream smells like buttered fruit on a grill.

Maui Wowie smells like cherries (with a slightly metallic twang) and floral/earthy undertones. (Zero skunk)

Guesses on what smells it will have? (I’m unfamiliar with what traits SSDD passes on in a cross.)
[I might be looking for testers.]

14 Likes

Sunny Wowie? :joy:
Hawaiian sunshine

3 Likes

SHAMWOW! Plus enough to make 20

5 Likes

I love it, but I learned from Gorilla Glue not to break copyright. :wink:

5 Likes