Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

That’s why you’re the professor and I’m the student I appreciate the knowledge dude maybe better like you said as a massage oil plus the old lady wouldn’t probably mind a little bit on hers as well LOL thanks for the videos dude please keep them coming because I’m definitely trying to soak up as much as possible in and around trying to get healthy I know you’re in between working and shit so I definitely appreciate it everything seems to be coming together good. A couple of the Maui Sunshine’s I had to pull out of the cup contest and just left one in there because as a gift and it’s a beautiful plant. I’m going to go ahead and run it out and use the medicine for needs I got plenty of the other cups that should make it LOL

8 Likes

Those are some good looking seedlings! :blush:
See the above post for added content!
(Safflower oil, but make sure it’s the edible kind, not the kind used as an oil paint thinner.)

6 Likes

This explains why the Holy Anointing Oil was made with olive oil. Great content! Got my mental juices flowing.

7 Likes

@Sebring , thank you my kind fellow for the Maui Sunshine :+1:

5 Likes

Actually no.

1. It is an unadulterated oil (pure not mixed with any other oils)
  2. It doesn’t go rancid as fast as some others
  3. And most importantly, because that was the kind of oil they had.

Just never EVER spill Holy Chrism on anything. If you do… just burn it.

2 Likes

I’m actually referring to the belief that the holy anointing oil recipe in the bible used cannabis. There are lots of images (paintings) depicting Jesus getting his feet anointed. If the olive oil facilities transdermal absorption, he may very well have gotten medicinal relief (or maybe recreational or spiritual) from it.

Though those other things are quite true as well.
:+1::seedling:

8 Likes

It covers making Silver Thiosulfate solution for feminizing plants, safety measures and practical tips for working with it.

The 2nd video of the STS series, that should be up tomorrow night, will cover using STS and focuses mostly on the cannabis plant, with example plants! :blush:

Edit: The 2nd video got pushed back, because I was tired and passed out. LOL

15 Likes

Awesome, thanks! I have a lot of homework to do this weekend… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s my understanding that the word for honeycomb and the word for cannabis were the same in the original aramaic or whatever that the bible was written in.

The censers were either filled with herbs and honeycomb, or herbs and Cannabis. Up to each of us to interpret as we see fit.

5 Likes

Well spoken @GMan words of a good dude right their!

1 Like

Thanks bro…check my grow log when you can…mini straw irrigators acts as a seedling stake as well…cant wait to make some crunchy nuggets! “Purple sticky punch”- Bio Dome lol…later

1 Like

Seen some videos using emu oil for great penetration haven’t checked it out yet or even the cost associated but that might be an option.

4 Likes

I’ve heard of this one too. I liked the concept because it is “natural”.

2 Likes

Great vid @Sebring for those that might not have graduated cylinder for measuring water IIRCC 1ml or 1cc = 1 gram of weight so one could place tarred jar on scale and pour to 500 grams as well.

5 Likes

@Sebring,
Video was awesome. Am going to do CS this time, only because that is what I have at home, but STS sounds like it is really more effective. Thanks so much.

2 Likes

@Sebring great video got a question how much sodium thiasulfate to 500 mil of water ,don’t think you mentioned it ? .08 same as silver nitrate?

1 Like

Emu oil is what I’ve been using as pain relief the last ~10 years for arthritis (knees and wrist/hand) as a transdermal coupled with daily dosage of the capsule form. I also gain some relief using it on my degenerative disc (L4-L5). Effective, but expensive so I don’t feel it will be a viable prospect for lifetime usage in my case. I’d prefer to be able to make my own medicines as naturally as possible; and while my Missus is very supportive, I’m pretty sure she’d draw the line at having a few emus running around the place :joy:

7 Likes

I allocated a hour to studying this today. hah. Hours later I’m still going.
I got my head around your link, mostly.
A few things I’d like your opinion on;
Dupont have release Plenish, a GM soybean oil. I generally avoid anything with a GM tag, but from what I’ve read today it was moreso gene selection than modification. Anyway, they’re claiming %75 oleic acid. Something about the name Dupont triggers a warning bell though, but i can’t recall why. I also couldn’t find and Aus suppliers, or even a price, but it would be interesting to hear your opinion.
Eucalyptus oil? This one I know I can make myself.
Also, what about a food grade mineral oil? Not natural, not something I can create myself , but relatively cheap ($44 per 5 litres here)

I gave away my very last bit of comfort cream today. A friend with extreme nerve damage was suffering and i suggested he try some. It worked, but now I’m totally out (yeah, I’m a sucker sometimes). Order incoming with resource donation attached.
I’m guessing I’ll be making not only cream, but also oil so it’s easier for application to sensitive areas.
Cheers mate.

7 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior

The full formula is:
0.08 grams Silver Nitrate to 500 mL distilled water

And

3.16 grams Sodium Thiosulfate (anhydrous) to 500 mL distilled water
OR
4.96 grams Sodium Thiosulfate (pentahydrate) to 500 mL distilled water

Then combine to make Silver Thiosulfate Stock Solution.
Dilute 1 part stock solution to 9 parts distilled water to use.

10 Likes

The reason you know this name is because they’re basically merchants of death. Just avoid anything by Dupont, Bayer, Monsanto, or any other major U.S. purveyors of poison.
On a finer point, Olive oil has an almost identical oleic acid content, so I’ll always suggest it over anything produced by these companies. They all lobby for war and deregulation of poisons, so F*** them.
Eucalyptus oil is usually very astringent, which is why it’s chosen as an additive, but never as a base ingredient. It would dry your skin out so much it would start peeling.

Safety and toxicity
If consumed internally at low dosage as a flavouring component or in pharmaceutical products at the recommended rate, cineole-based ‘oil of eucalyptus’ is safe for adults. However, systemic toxicity can result from ingestion or topical application at higher than recommended doses.[19]

The probable lethal dose of pure eucalyptus oil for an adult is in the range of 0.05 mL to 0.5 mL/per kg of body weight.[20] Because of their high body-surface-area-to-mass ratio, children are more vulnerable to poisons absorbed transdermally. Severe poisoning has occurred in children after ingestion of 4 mL to 5 mL of eucalyptus oil.[21]

Eucalyptus oil has also been shown to be dangerous to domestic cats, causing an unstable gait, excessive drooling, and other symptoms of ill health.[22]

Mineral Oil probably won’t work.

Highlights
Upon dermal exposure, mineral oil and waxes are predominantly adsorbed to the stratum corneum.

Only a minor fraction of mineral oil and waxes reach the deeper layer of the skin.

There is no evidence that mineral oils or waxes as used in cosmetic applications are percutaneously absorbed.

The cosmetic use of mineral oils and waxes does not present a risk to consumers due to lack of systemic exposure.

I’m going to play around with some ratios tomorrow, but I’m leaning towards a mix of olive oil with a small amount of shea butter as a thickening agent. It’ll keep the transdermal properties high and allow you some added thickness so the oil doesn’t immediate drip off while trying to apply it.

10 Likes