Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

Have you used or considered beeswax as a thickening agent?

5 Likes

Thank you copied and pasted into my notes

I have some THC infused EMU oil from another caregiver friend. I can ask for her opinion on it. She’s done a lot of her own research after reading… she seems to know what works and what doesn’t and why.

4 Likes

That would be wonderful!

I do have some organic soy wax I can try to. I’ll play around with it too.

3 Likes

I shot her a message.

1 Like

I’ve reviewed the smells from pineapple and anything pineapple would need to be artificial. Pineapple produces a digestive enzyme that would be irritating the skin and would quickly make oils rancid.
Very few terps and lots of esters.

4 Likes

@Sebring

Just wanted to pop in here to say “Thanks for the maui sunshine!”

But I found so much more I’ll be returning here often.
Question:
What is the reason for growing comfrey in pots?
Comfrey roots are renowned for deep sub surface mining, This is how they become so valuable - bringing those minerals to the surface in their bodies.
Which is also how damnably tough they are to get rid of once established.
So are the pots just to keep them contained?

5 Likes

I dont think there is such a thing if your questioning is in good intent. I take constructive criticism well tho. Being picked on makes you callus. Stupid questions. I was looking for a gallon of LITFA wtf? I’m like oh yeah what dat do? lol. I have to do trial by fire and just be easy and not long winded later bro.

3 Likes

Yep, the pots are just to keep them contained. If you want them forever in the ground though then you’re correct that they will farm the deep soils for nutrients, making them a huge benefit.

6 Likes

I thought the bocking 14 wasn’t the invasive comfrey? If it is, I’ll have to really keep an eye on it as to not let it go too far. lol
Cuz I stuck one in the ground

4 Likes

lol
Don’t know about bocking, but if it was true comfrey … SURPRISE!

2 Likes

It’s the sterile type meaning it will not make viable seeds and spread everywhere

3 Likes

Yes, the seeds are #1 in the one - two punch, roots send many runners out.
Other than the lower leaf die off it’s a beautiful plant, flowers are constantly attended by bees.
The seeds are what make it travel all over …

3 Likes

That’s what I remembered. Thank dog! @spaceman trying to give this old broad a heart attack :joy:

3 Likes

Sorry about that!
I don’t remember the article or author I read that convinced me true was superior to the bockings but I wish I knew where he lived, I’d “gift” him some!

2 Likes

Yeah, Whew! I certainly don’t want an entire comfrey garden. One in the ground should suffice.

3 Likes

I use organic olive oil and organic bee’s wax as base and add cannabis tincture (thc or cbd or both), chili / capsaicin and / or essential oils as I please. I did not do any research regarding transdermal effects, looks I just intuitively chose the right oil. :slight_smile:

I sprained my ankle a while back and after the initial cooling a salve with relatively high chili content (soaked fresh habanero in olive oil for weeks) and cannabis helped a lot.

I have not researched it, but I had a gut feeling the capsaicin might help getting things through the skin too, but it might just have been the olive oil.

4 Likes

I hope not :stuck_out_tongue: I ordered them before I knew what Earth Lover is based on. :wink: They have been very high on my list for a while so when the deal came up I said yes.

1 Like

They are 30% off (all sensi autos actually) right now. If they keep that offer until next month I might be able to send you some. What is a reasonable amount of seeds for you to work with? Would a 3pack be enough for you to do some magic?

Edit: Found a tweet, offer is valid until July 18. However they do not ship to the US and Canada. I’d have to have them shipped to me and then forward them to you. If my bank account allows it, I’d be happy to do so. Let me know what you think. :slight_smile:

Edit: The offer is gone and their twitter account later spoke of June 18 instead of July. Hahaha. So much for that. :frowning:

2 Likes

I’d split it at least once then you can alternate taking leaves off one let it grow back and harvest the other one weeks down the road staggered harvest!

4 Likes