Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

It still travels on your clothes and hair… or even shoes… you can use those tyvek hazmat like suits with the hair thingy and shoe thingy, and strip it off when you leave that room.

You are in luck. I have a small male in a cup that is flowering. I’ll show you one way to do it… I don’t have any females in danger atm, and it’s not a huge bunch of pollen so I can do it safely for now. I use some real sharp, small scissors, mine were from my fly tying gear.

And I find one flower that has just opened and hold a shot glass under it and clip it… cover it with foil and save it till the next day and clip a few more… Then I can put it on a piece of parchement, and let it dry out a little. The veggie matter will start to shrivel and are easy to separate. Wrap it up and put in another container like a small clean, dry jar, or ziplock and keep it from doing any hot /cold rapid changes to avoid condensation…

Make sure to label it. I may have some extra from this one but lots of people swap pollen as well. You can even buy it commercially now.

I may give this one a few days to grow more so the pollen is mature and viable. If it’s yellow powder, you’re good, I guess.

Others are much more shcooled in this process, but that’s sort of the gist of it. After you watch a few vids it will all make sense. I’ll try to take pics but it’s sort of hard while doing it. maybe I can be creative.

8 Likes

Awesome! Nice insight for some small scale seeding for future meds. @GMan I read back through your posts. Deffinitely a small amount. I like the glass water deal. The first seeds I make I probably cry lol. Preserving friends genetics for my meds thats awesome…hmm hmm…Ill take any breeding “mishap” seeds lol. It’s an adventure. Thanx a ton guys. Anybody ever travel to wild places for cannabis seeds? I don’t think I’ll blend in Afghanistan for some vicious indica… :joy:

3 Likes

Seeds are VERY easy to make. Not making seeds on every plant you have, and your neighbors, is a little harder… heh

10 Likes

Maui Sunshine is mailing today to USA recipients. For all others, I’ll contact you arrange shipping through PM!

PS. Just wanted to share with everyone because you’ll appreciate it. I just got my son released from jail without bail, even though he’s being charged with 3 drug felonies (which he’s not guilty of).:muscle:

Someday I hope to be an urban legend! :blush:

Should have photos up later for all the seed mothers and female pollen donors. They’re a really beautiful sight to see. :blush:

27 Likes

Very nice. I have 3 little bittys trying to get going. They look great so far.

Best vibes with the legal system. Prayers and vibes sent!

3 Likes

@Sebring, good job on keeping your son safe!

Just got through this thread and holy crap you’re a busy man! Really great stuff you’re doing for the community!

As soon as I have some money for shipping I’m going to have to grab a few things from your site. Hope they’re still there :blush:. I need to try out a CBD strain after a few grows too. First priority for me is meds for my wife, but I also just found out our new house guest has had luck with CBD edibles for her fibromyalgia.

6 Likes

I feel you bro. I had a terrible winter money wise. I have to wait until the right time to ship anything or even pay for shipping for free items, lol.

I may have some extra CBD if you need them sooner than later. I got them from Sebring. He’s making seeds for a new drop soon, too. Don’t let money hold you up! Although, I can’t even send things until I have extra, lol…I’m finally going to work for a couple of weeks out of town and that’ll help.

Sebring’s the man. I hope his wife makes him sleep now and then.

3 Likes

I appreciate it, but it’s going to be a couple runs before the boss let’s me do a full production run where I’ll have room to include some CBD plants. The ReikoX FAMs and shit ton of sparkle mix should keep me sitting pretty in the short term. I’m interested in the Maui Sunshine the most, but the grape smash and loca mota sound cool too. If they’re still around I’ll probably just get the grape smash and the Maui plus a CBD of whatever is around.

2 Likes

I’ll definitely have enough for you to get a variety of strains. I’ve basically turned my yard into a seed factory! In a few months I move into a place with an even bigger, more private, yard and I’m absolutely planning to increase the number of seed mothers. Plus all the hash I get off them is a divine and privileged pleasure. :blush:

As @Gman will attest I don’t worry about the shipping costs, I worry about you & your loved ones living a pain free life, so I’ll make sure you get what you want with just a shipping address! :grin:

15 Likes

Looking into some CBD auto strains the site search sent me here again (not a surprise :smiley:). I wonder what happened to the Dinamed CBD autos you were running? How did they turn out? The aroma description given by Dinafem sounds like my taste.

2 Likes

I don’t know about in urban, but around my place you’re a bit of a legend.
Love your work mate. Not too knowledgeable about your legal system but I reckon if someone gets released without bail, it must mean that the system has done something wrong and knows it, or it’s trying to get numbers up and just chose the wrong victim. Getting numbers up is something our local coppers get drilled about at their pre-starts.
OG the world!

5 Likes

I appreciate that a lot Sebring! I’ll have to see what the situation is later on when I’m ready. I still dont have so much as a light right now, and I think I’ve gotten enough freebies til I can at least turn out a plant. Every time things start looking up again life finds a way to kick the legs out from under us lol. Found a place I can make killer money with ridesharing in my wifes car… hit a deer with my wifes car… now I can’t make as much, nor can I go get a regular job, nor can my wife nor our new house guest until her car is fixed. Life’s a bitch lol.

2 Likes

Dinamed became Dragon Tongue!

@Jay the cops screwed up! I hammered them on it so hard they got scared. :rofl:

@chronicmcbudz
Everyone has good and bad years. Just keep hope and your head high! Better days lay ahead. :blush:

8 Likes

…but gave away about 20k seeds to the Dept. :joy:

“…There is only do.” :hugging:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Ah okay. :sunglasses: Your website says Dragon Tongue is Solomed. Got too many CBD strains to keep track of? :stuck_out_tongue: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Sebring
Can we order seeds on the site now, or should we wait until the seeds are ready?

2 Likes

You can order them now.

I’m not sure where Dinamed slipped in from. Dragon Tongue is “Royal Queen Seeds Solomatic CBD AUTO” F3-fem
Earth Lover is “Dutch Passion Seeds CBD AUTO Charlotte’s Angel” F3-fem

I’m not sure where “Dinafem Seeds Dinamed CBD AUTO” popped in. I believe I was trying to get seeds for it, but their website kept having issues, so I opted for the RQS & DP strains instead, I’ll have to review my grow thread to see. (It could take a big to sort it out, I’m seeing that I grow too much stuff LOL, but I refuse to grow less. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

9 Likes

You said you wanted to grow some for your mother, also showed some pics, then Dina was not mentioned anymore. A CBD seed mystery. :wink:

Solomatic were the ones that did not germinate at all. Don’t know if you planted the replacement, but the pics of the supposed Dina were from before you got the replacement solomatics (I think)

That’s what I want to hear. :smiley:

5 Likes

I figured I would give it a try last night and put two in the cart. I think there may be a problem with the shipping calculations in the cart. It showed over $90 to SoCal. If I just put one item, it was okay. Should I just do them separately?

On another topic, I wasn’t sure, but are Zulu Time included in this current run?

2 Likes

Payment portal is down while I find an alternative to PayPal, who cancelled me for selling CBD. Ugh.

7 Likes