Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

In still sticking with Bitcoin, thanks.

1 Like

I am guessing that you need to open an account with Zelle to send money to someone. Do you have to have a bank account or can you fund with a credit or debit card?

You need a US bank account to pay.

Disclaimer: If everything you are doing is completely legal, check with your lawyer, them inter-bank email transactions are the way to.
These services are done by the same people who do all of your ATM transactions, there is a record of ALL of the transactions.
Most importantly, if you aren’t a criminal in real life, then don’t play one in the internet.

@Sebring wasn’t expecting a package today but got one from you!

Letting the creme become a cream again as the heat has kinda melted it and seeds to add to the collection as well

Thank ya sir

8 Likes

Wrestling is a tough sport…I wrestled all through High School…One of the best things for my life I could have done. My birth pod is a Reiki Master, and used it to heal me, when I got injured…Looking back…I wish CBD cream was the norm back then…The help it would have provided…

@Sebring doing Gods work… :slight_smile:

K.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the CBD cream! So stoked! I’ve never tried any and I have a bad shoulder. Much appreciated!

6 Likes

Hiya @Sebring. Package received today, you blow me away with your generosity and kindness. Thank you very much.
I’m annoyed with paypal and their self righteous “authority”. I’ll keep an eye on your site so I can continue to place orders with you. Thanks again mate.

7 Likes

Is your site still up? I’d like to refer my sister/ailing mother to the creams/salves asap.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Awesome surprise in the mail today, Maui Sunshine and comfort cream! Thank you so much @Sebring! You made my day

8 Likes

Do you think that CBD cream would be good for lower back pain caused by a herniated disk and degenerative disk disease? My back has been so bad lately that I’m barely ambulatory, and it’s killing me.

I’ll probably try it later tonight. Thank you so much for that!

8 Likes

I use Sebrings cream on my back for degenerating discs, on my knees for ligament damage, and my hands/wrists for RSI. A friend that uses it for damaged nerve relief and my old boy steals some for his whatever-the-hell is wrong with his fingers. Highly recommend it as a natural pain reliever.

7 Likes

Sites still up, just paypal being a b1tch and causing issues for payment.

5 Likes

I had to split the sites up, so there is SebringCBD.com & Sebingseeds.com for the different items, with a menu link for each that will take you to the proper place.
Both should be able to receive payments and orders again. If they don’t, let me know and I’ll try to fix it. :wink:

Enjoy the free samples! :blush: I’m glad they’re arriving safely and if they’re melted they still work great as a salve (heat over about 110F melts the whipped air out of it, but doesn’t change the ability of the product to work!).

21 Likes

Wow! Thank you for the unexpected package- you are awesome!! I’ll have to send you one of my most popular salves to try out and compare though gotta say that vanilla bean is scented super strong

12 Likes

I tried. It says “Sorry, we do not ship to this location” which is SoCal.

4 Likes

The heated product is easier for ol mate to apply to his elbows, so we did a swap-back and we’re both happy (as usual) Hopeing for a little time this weekend so I can catch up on your videos brother… I need to learn the magic

5 Likes

Shipping rates are run through USPS, which keeps having issues. I’m going to try to set it to a flat rate to bypass USPS servers.

3 Likes

Websites are working. But…
Laptop has finally failed me for the last time. It’s glitching the keypad, the trackpad & the wireless adapter. It lasted a good 6 years!
Ordered this one in the Ryzen-5 model, a necessary expense.
https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/ideapad/ideapad-300-series/Lenovo-IdeaPad-L340-15API/p/81LW001CUS

Let’s hope it lasts me just as long.

12 Likes

It should last you. Used to have one, before it sorta “fell” from a second story (long story). Had it for 5 years and never once replaced anything but a hard drive (needed more space). Great cooling too.

Been a big fan of Lenovo for years, they are well made and can always find used ones out there with life in them for a good price. I used to refurbish desktops and SFF’s and resell them and I would always jump when I saw Lenovo’s available.

5 Likes