Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

Looks yummy!

So much good info in this thread!
My mum make bokashi, and comfrey fertilizer, so I’m currently doing some digging how it would match my only product I use, megacrop :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now you’ve got me all excited to pop some more seeds so I can get a female! :smile:

@newb2.0 I’d grab all the leaves in your hand and crush them up as much as you can, a couple times is usually enough, then give them another week. By then it’ll be ready and you’ll be able to swirl your hand around and gather all the stems out.

Add the finished bokashi as a top dress and use the comfrey once a month while watering (worms make this system work even better). I’d bet it performs better than megacrop can. It’d give you long term nutrient release and monthly boosts of short term nutrients.

If anyone has extra non-cannabis seeds for plants that are useful, medicinal or just tasty, save some for me! :grin: Going to need seeds for the community garden I’ll be planting in my front yard next spring. :blush: 8 - 3’x10’ planters

10 Likes

I’d be more than happy to send you tomato seeds. The tomatoes are yummy and the seeds are open source.

https://overgrow.com/t/tomato-free-seeds-open-source-tomato-sunviva-tomato/20422

8 Likes

I’m sure I have something to donate. I’ll try and come up with something. Keep reminding me as spring gets closer.

1 Like

For the first time this year I let my lettuce go to seed and collected it. Id be happy to send some after I clean it up and make sure germination is viable.

I’ve also got some plants native to the Midwest that are good for pollinators if youre interested. Things like coneflower, black eyed Susan, butterfly milkweed, baptisia.

4 Likes

I hope you don’t mind me posting these here. I know they’re not great photos (don’t have a real camera), and they don’t even begin to do justice to the beauty I see in person, but hopefully they will still be interesting.

This is a representative cola from my latest Sebring’s Revenge plant. This pheno had a looser bud structure than the last two, and was not quite as frosty, but smells freaking amazing. Really good haul, too :grin:

18 Likes

Those are beautiful plants. I have a pac of the Maui sunshine I can’t wait to run. I’m going to find a standout male to make some crosses with.

3 Likes

Man, that looks nice! Mine is still vegging but looking really nice. It’s a small Christmas Tree and very sativa looking. Thanks for the report!

There are some special genetics in those beans. Hope you find a gem!

2 Likes

LOL, I love seeing plant photos!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

That is a f*cking sexy plant there. You NEED to clone that out and seed it, or at least clone it!!!

I definitely want all the mentioned seeds!!!

4 Likes

@sebring I’m all for letting this go awhile longer, but should I be concerned with the smell? Will it dissipate any as it continues to brew or get stronger?

2 Likes

At this point my only hope is a reveg. I actually left all of the lowers on the plant so far, so that’s actually a possibility. It smells freaking amazing though, way better than the last one even. I am terrible at describing smells, but I just asked my wife specifically to go fondle a bud and tell me if it smells as good to her as it does to me, and she’s a fan also.

I certainly would like another run or two with this pheno, so I guess a reveg is in order :sunglasses:

5 Likes

If it stinks you need more biology working. Try adding some sugar to get the yeasts working.

4 Likes

I agree…I have watched many of the lecture they have given…Great peeps.

Speaking of great peeps… Thanks Buddy!!! I had the mailman stop by today. Really appreciate what you do Pal…If there is ever anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask…I will also be paying this forward.

I know a couple people who I will share the love with, so thanks from them as well…

Mucho Respect Sebring…And congrats on all your hard work providing some fruit…

Kind regards,

K.

6 Likes

Too late, I got antsy w the wife telling me about people coming over today and her not wanting bubbling buckets of crap smelling water on our back deck! So I watered w it yesterday, will start another batch later today after her friends leave.

So I just eyeballed the molasses- between the 2 buckets I probably used 1/4 of a jar of molasses. I take it I shouldve used more?

4 Likes

Been there. In my case flies and mosquitos after a failed attempt at growing some oyster mushrooms

Was quite funny.

1 Like

It would seem to me that maybe sugar would make a more vigorous fermentation. You can buy raw organic sugar at WalMart. (Florida Crystals)

I may be wrong but it would also be cheaper. Or do a combination.

Help me if I’m wrong @Sebring. :slight_smile:

Oh, @Sebring, I need to get up with you soon about access to some CBD seeds for a friend who has 80 acres he wants to begin developing into all CBD. He said he’d take as little as 10 seeds. I told him I could help him there. I think I have some extra Sebring’s Revenge.

Anyway, he’s been in the industry a while and now has gone out on his own to create what he can. We have a lot of action in the CBD arena atm. around our county. Lots of new grows have been approved in the county and we have a local CBD extraction business starting up aws. He also has 80 acres that he’s planted with CBD, too.

I met a guy in the pub the other day who owns his own crop management company. They use drones to spray the plots down with microbes and they also do mass pollination of crops with the drones. He was in town working with that 80 acres the guy is planting.

I’ll try and learn more and go and talk to the guy who is undertaking all of this.

Exciting times!

5 Likes

I actually use the cheapest bagged sugar I can find, which is usually a 25 lb sack from the grocery store. I avoid Walmart at all costs, but that’s me, I don’t judge others for it, because it’s all many people have that is affordable and available.

I have a bunch more I’ll be harvesting and sorting within the next couple weeks! I’ll set a bunch aside for you (and your new friends :grin:).

6 Likes

Awesome bro. I’m going to let him know. I’m gonna get him off to a good start! He’ll be stoked. He was having trouble getting seeds he said. Sort of surprised but he was more in managing a dispensary and then sales rep for concentrates.

Anyway, he’ll be excited. peace

MAUI SS. 5 Plants 1 female. Not close to being finished. Looks and smell a amazing.

Not purple, but I’ll be looking for that pheno. Yes! Another hunt.:call_me_hand:

21 Likes

Couldn’t resist post 1000, got my Maui Sunshine seeds thanks.

8 Likes