Sebring's Point Break

Little late to show, but here we are. Been a fan of @sebring for awhile as have been super excited to grow something of his. She’s been real good to me so I’m hoping for a good harvest. She’s smells so refreshing.

38 Likes

Good luck! They are lookin good!

4 Likes

Thanks fam. Appreciate you. I just try to love them. They generally care back :four_leaf_clover::fist_right:t2:

3 Likes

Excited to see these get grown out!

I’ve got a pack as well. If you got them from Sebring I believe these we bred and produced by @SamwellBB

10 Likes

@MantisTobogganMD I’m humbled. I’m not sure if me growing them would be considered really being grown out, but they have been an awesome plant to just watch and it does smell amazing so far entering into week 2. Love to learn the history behind all these beauties as well. Thanks for hitting me with some knowledge.

3 Likes

Those leaves are nice, looking forward to seeing the flower and smoke report.

3 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground Wow, this is the entrance I was hoping for. More than actually. People that care about the plants. I’m still learning, but I can tell this is where to do it.

6 Likes

You’re off to a good start! :+1:

:rhinoceros::seedling:

3 Likes

Looking healthy!

3 Likes

Gorgeous plant! Excited to see what it looks like in a couple weeks
:v::seedling:

2 Likes

Thank you bud

4 Likes

I don’t do a lot to the other than trim, prune, and train. Minor nutrients and I don’t PH!

2 Likes

Haha you’re telling bud. She’s so delicious smelling already. :four_leaf_clover::muscle:t2::fist_right:t2:

4 Likes

Looking good my friend
I’ll pull up a chair for the show

3 Likes

excited to see how this point break ends, I got a pack of this one on Sebring’s website just because it was bakedbeans and looking now they look great I will follow this growth for sure :heart_eyes:

good vibes here from the southern hemisphere.
:om: :pray:

3 Likes

For sure please do that

3 Likes

Have a surprise for these girls that’ll be coming in tomorrow afternoon. Changes the plans for upcoming auto grow after these girls are done :four_leaf_clover::muscle:t2:

10 Likes

I also bought a pack of those and copied info for all 14 strains I’ve got from Sebring’s site so here’s what he had there about them.

Yours are looking pretty nice.

Point Break (High CBD Photoperiod Regular) 24 seeds

[ Sour Tsunami #3 (High CBD Cut) x Gorilla Biscuit ] F2 by Baked Beanz

CBD to THC: 3:2, 12%+ CBD & 8%+ THC
Profile: pine/lime/sour/fuel/lemon/burnt rubber
Maturity: 9 weeks (from the beginning of no more than 12 hours of light.)
Yield: High
Quantity: 1/8 teaspoon (about 15-20 seeds)

The Parents of Point Break

Sour Tsunami developed by Lawrence Ringo of the Southern Humboldt Seed Collective. The high-CBD version of this strain remains a phenotype, with each seed offering a 25% chance of containing 10% to 11% CBD (and 6% to 7% THC). Ringo bred the Sour Tsunami by crossing NYC Diesel to Sour Diesel for about four years, constantly crossing it back to a Sour Diesel clone. Then he crossed the results, which he dubbed Double Diesel, to a local, sativa-dominant strain called Ferrari, and then recrossed that back to Sour Diesel to produce the Sour Tsunami, which is 60% sativa and matures after nine weeks into musky buds with sweet undertones.

Gorilla Biscuit the sedating turpentine pheno of Sensi Star(old school) was crossed to a true StarDawg IX male. The Sensi Star stays squat, makes dense flowers and smells like a dank, pine forest floor- with a very sedating effect, great for relaxing, pain, stress relief and insomnia. The chosen StarDawg IX male branches out with a longer internode distance, it passes on high power in all categories including smell/taste, trichome production, effect and yield(due to the very trainable structure). The male itself is pungent, mixing an extreme bottom end of espresso with the ever intoxicating pine sol.

:peace:

6 Likes

I read that and so far about the plant that is accurate, but why did these two specifically get crossed? Was each strain sought out? Why these two over any other crosses? Any special stories on how they came to aquire said seeds? The medicine is important, but when it has a story that’s beautiful.

1 Like

Point Break originally crossed by Seeds of Compassion. I just made f2s of them.

10 Likes