Sebrings Revenge

I will be doing a grow of these 20 seeds I have this spring…outdoors. In Eastern Cadada. I was wondering what to expect from this strain? Who has grown it outdoors and willing to share some info…thanks in advance.

5 Likes

Seems they can grow outdoors, check this thread, maybe you can ask him … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes I could,…hoping to get some response here.

2 Likes

Good luck. I can’t wait to see them grow!!

1 Like

I have grown them inside, great plant, very resinous, handles a lot of stress produces a good yield and works well as a medicine.
A couple of pics of it before and after chopping.

20 Likes

Thanks Shadey. What did you do specifically to get that type of growth. How long did you get etc…

2 Likes

That is a very impressive job of training! Most folks dont take it nearly that far and dont get the full yield that is possible with autos.

Very nicely done!!

2 Likes

I see you are in my neck of the woods as well. I grew Grandaddy Purple this year…my first grow.

3 Likes

Thanks Man but its a photo plant not auto :slight_smile:

I topped it at the 5th node and then trimmed off the bottom branches just leaving 4 branches like a cross then topped every branch that came off those branches, took about 7-8 weeks of veg , but thge week before I flipped it a fan fell off a pole and broke one of the main branches off so it would have been 25-30% bigger, plus squirrels sabotaged my timer, so it went back into re veg for 10 days before I noticed and it kind of stalled out, so if everything went smoothly with it I recon I would have had another 40% yield to it, I think I got somewhere around 120 grams dry from it. If you want to check out my grow its on there. Heres a link… It should take you roughly to where I started to grow and train it.

Where abouts in NS are you GrapeNut, Bridgewater?.

5 Likes

Well, then I take some of that back. Its just a good job and not an outstanding job :wink: :grinning:

5 Likes

I grew the SR outside last year. No problems at all. It drinks a ton of water. Not picky about nutes and seemed to not need much. Mine has an exotic flavor with maybe a little cherry. It blends really well with other tasty strains for a different smoke.

Gonna puff some tonight before bed.

17 Likes

Shadey. I’m totally impressed with those. Never knew your ran them. I have a pack to run at some point.

4 Likes

I was very impressed with it as well, compared to other high CBD low THC strains I have grown, a lot more robust plant that supports it’s bud weight well.

I got a 17% resin return from this one when I made RSO from it. Smokes really nice as well.

Just actually have 3 more seeds germinated for a couple of buddies to grow, my mother is all depleted ATM for cuttings.

6 Likes

Actually I live in Fredericton NB

1 Like

Lol Ok I know a couple of people in Bridgewater that I gave clones to back last spring I keep trying to get them to join here, thought you might be one of them :slight_smile: About a 3 hour drive for me to Fredericton my daughter was thinking of going there to Uni.

4 Likes

I’ve previously described my most recent one as having something reminiscent of a fruit lambic taste and smell but now that you mention it, “floral cherry” might be a closer fit.

It’s tasty. Just smoked a bowl of it, and fixing to have another here pretty soon.

Mine were also very easy to grow, not demanding at all.

5 Likes

So easy to grow huh? Easy to restrict height and train?

5 Likes

Mine was all natural, no training or fimming. It stayed shorter than I expected. might have been that I planted late, I can’t remember. Mine was in a 3 gallon pot so that’s likely why mine stayed compact. It was as wide as tall though, heh. Lots of good airflow with the structure. It was a solid plant. It even turned some colors in fall.

5 Likes

Perhaps the growth is more indica like?

2 Likes

Anyone growing this strain this spring? I have 7-10 seedlings going great soon to be freed from red cups this weekend hopefully.

6 Likes