Sebrings seed giveaway trading

So I’m sure most of us got in on sebrings last giveaway, especially since the site crashed that night. So I’m making this post to stir up some trades with the received beans. I’m sure there were strains we wish we were able to grab and wasn’t able to and looking at what I did get I just don’t see myself growing 28 seeds all of the same thing. So I’d like to propose some trades and see if we can help each other get some more variety or possibly hook each other up with something we missed from our wish lists.

The two I got and would like to offer the excess is spirit train f2 reg photo and CBD auto. What y’all got excess of?
Main two on my wish list was care bearz and Luna azul

15 Likes

Thought it would be good to add this pic of my spirit train girl so y’all got a good idea how she grows , really like her leaf shape :slight_smile:

31 Likes

Thats a pretty plant .

3 Likes

I agree! Love the serated leaves and how they partially round out like they are wrapped around a ball, so pretty!

1 Like

I have many of the autos he has had over time and many others as well currently working on the first stage of reproducing the care Bears he hasn’t sent the rest out but I have some from before anyway always looking for trades new autos to try I have many photos from him as well have a great day folks

6 Likes

Spirit Train f2 from the drop before last… frosting up nicely and growing fast… thinking it will be good for outdoors in the northeast… just so ya can see what’s in store… there’s trichomes even on the large fans!!

23 Likes

I have Maui Mango Haze and Ancestral Skunk F2 from Sebring. I also made fems from each of them. I ran a couple of the Ancestral Skunk fems that I made and I wasn’t blown away. The growing conditions were pretty bad though, so that may have contributed. I have not tested the MMH fems other than germination (which was good).

If anybody wants to try these, let me know. No trade required for these. Your choice the originals from Sebring, or the fems I made, or both.

Please do not DM me without posting first in this thread.

Edit: Going to hold off on sending out any more of these for now. Also withdrawing my trade options for now. I may go back to them later. Thanks.

11 Likes

Seeds I got from you are growing fine,there’s no smell from them yet but plenty of bud sites I did lollipop one of them got crazy bushy I’m excited about this grow never grown any kind of skunk
These plants are 5ft tall they just look small in the photos I hope they don’t stretch anymore my tent is only 6ft high

13 Likes

@middleman I have some of your Maui Mango Haze from our trade. The Maui in that, is that Sebring’s MWCB or another breeder? Did you do the cross?

2 Likes

Very nice. Thank you for posting that here. Yours definitely look better than mine did.

I could not keep the temps down and one foxtailed like crazy. And it was my first Octopot grow, so I didn’t realize the issues I would have with high humidity. Ended up with a bit of bud rot.

I don’t know, but I have always wondered. I did not make that cross. I did like the growth habit on those MMH though (I quadlined them), and I really need to grow out those fems.

1 Like

I’d be interested in trying these out. Any version. Also, to be totally transparent I wouldn’t be able to get to them soon so if there are other interested parties please let them fly to them! :fist:

3 Likes

PM me. I have enough for more than one.

1 Like

How does that stuff work? CDC

Bought this for $10 on Facebook sales haven’t had bud rott since always had a plant with bud rott,let this little thing go all night in the tent
You can turn the light off,I covered the power switch with duct tape since it had a little red light

6 Likes

Thats a sweet unit got a link?

I bough it in Facebook sales used there’s no brand name,it’s pretty small I have it in the corner of the tent takes a lot of humidity out of the tent was very surprised

This works in a 3-3-6ft tent perfect don’t know about a bigger tent

8 Likes

I havent used one in a tent. I run 1 in the house but never in the tent. I run full exhaust in my tents just so theres no smell. So pure negative air pressure. Kinda wanna run co2 but cant due to my setup

2 Likes

I have carbon filter fans in my tents as well but at night humidity was crazy high,then I bought this

Wish i had room to run 1 open but I pack the sea of green tight lol