Sebring's Uncle Fester's Skunk #18

Does anyone have any of the Sebring’s preservation run of the Uncle Fester’s Skunk #18 that they have available for trade?

6 Likes

I’ve got some of the f2s from the @50state server auction. What are you looking to trade?

5 Likes

Where are you located? I’m here in Northern Maine, maybe able to help. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :fireworks: :fireworks:

4 Likes

Wish I did, I bought 50 and gave every one of them away

2 Likes

I also missed that strain , would love to find one similar to the old school skunk .

1 Like

Ancestral skunk F2 is available on Sebring. Getting ready to try it out next run

Is sebring’s the same thing as the nature farms? TNF’s uncle festers skunk is supposed to be very fruity and not very skunky at all.

Thanks for the heads up

1 Like

Master thai bred UFS 18. Dont know who TNF is?

2 Likes

It’s a whole thing, but the guy supposedly got the stuff from master thai and has worked it pretty extensively. There’s a lot that shows it is from a legit pre skunkman skunk line, but there has been lots of reports saying it isn’t very skunky. He never claimed it was roadkill, but still, many are saying it’s fruity. He’s been around for a while, and people are mixed about him.

1 Like

I’m located in Washington state

PM me Personal Info, “Fester” rollin’ by Wednesday!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.