Second Generation Testers

No idea what the genetics are going to be in this pack. Jd likes keeping it a secret. Will know more in March what the lineage is on what I’m working with. Beans will get wet next weekend. So pull up a chair and grab whatever snacks and smoke you like!

32 Likes

Great to see dj’s family keeping his stuff going. the dj short family is an odd one, but boy is there treasure to be found!

4 Likes

You know that I’m along for this ride and I will be anxiously awaiting to see what magic is in them there beans LoL but Happy Growing The Doc

4 Likes

I enjoy running jd’s work. Never had any issues with it and there’s always a standout in the bunch

4 Likes

I’ll stick around for this. Mysteries are fun sometimes. Should be pretty cool.

4 Likes

That was his “bluemuda triangle” (trinity lavender x blueberry) I tested for him earlier this year. Ended up releasing that line to the public

24 Likes

Sounds like a good list of strains, very curious to check this out

4 Likes

Aaaaaaaaaand we’re off!!!
Come on cocoa kush cross :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Been a minute since I posted about these. Had a little mishap starting out with them. But they bounced back like champs

9 Likes

A mutation I haven’t seen before in jd’s work. Love finding new mutations

14 Likes

Just a little update, not much going on being they’re in veg. Some have started to show sex. Gonna give them a few more weeks and move them into the no til bed for flower

7 Likes

9 Likes

Found out yesterday the genetics Im running.

These are goji raz f2 x f4 k-fk/k45

6 Likes

Day 6 of flower

7 Likes

Looking good! Can’t wait for defol so we can see the bud sites explode!

2 Likes

I defol right before flip and 4 weeks in. Only leave the top two sets of fan leaves to see how much growth I get in flower. These haven’t stretched very much yet

2 Likes

Day 14 of flower. These girls have exploded over the last week

4 Likes

Little flower shot. I don’t see JD releasing this line. Me and another tester on ig is having intersex issues with perfectly healthy plants. Day 20 of flower

4 Likes

4 Likes

Day 41

3 Likes