Second grow : 3 white widow autos - 3 ak47 autos

Sprouted 7th january planted six seeds - six sprouted - it is now feb 9

I have been feeding with Mega grow as per their schedule.

Planted in Promix hp amd added 20% perlite.

Used a 250w cfl veg start then switched to mars ii700watt led to veg

I just switched 8 january to bloom and veg

Have one skinny plant so added a roledadro 800watt cob to fix coverage problem.(for bloom)

water every second day with mega crop These plants are doing well I think.

12 Likes

Who’s the WW auto breeder?? Looking good. :+1:

I searched the internet and I dont have alot of money,I took a chance and bought these seeds from
true north seed bank the breeder is Oasis Genetics and buy one pack get one pack free.

ak74 and Gypsy widow

ok sounds good there are very few reviews online I took a chance I might have been lucky?
so far so good maybe problems later dont know

6 Likes

ANY WW will yield MASSIVE results. I grew pyramid seeds WW auto and it took over the entire 120x120 tent. It took 14 weeks instead of the 9 the breeder stated but it yielded me the most out of any plant I’ve ever grew.

Back right :+1:

5 Likes

I might have to change the game my tents only 3x3 thanks for heads up ! lovely bunch of plant you had their

3 Likes

I try to have at least one WW in my grow area just incase I don’t get the yield I’m expecting from my other plants. They grow huge. This grow I’m on now is the only one I’ve done without one. She will accept as much ppm as you can give her. Good luck.

3 Likes

thanks for the info I will feed her well

1 Like

Day 41 going on six weeks. took the ladies out to have a closer look. Seems to be a little yellowing on lower leafs, some purple on stems not sure if cal/mag or maybe plants need more food growing quick and flowering any suggestions? as to how to approach this. Im thinking cal/mag and pk. Not sure if the plants are getting enough food ? Megacrop 5.26 g / 4 litres. gave a little epsom salt and pk booster.

7 Likes

Beginning week 7 . Came home brother was taking care of plants. I have some bad lower leaves?

This is a shot of leaves maybe normal, trimmed off bad leaves and made a new batch of nutes fed and hope it takes care of problem.(plants were dry)

4 Likes

Starting week 8 had trouble with furnace and keeping heat (Canadian winter) the plants are putting on some weight but slow. Pictures are week 9 start. Dont know some weird stuff, small leaves on one and a million
mini buds?. small leaves ? they must be mutants. Very tall and whispy buds forming Sativa Dominant?
It looks like they can go another month possible? Being autoflower plants, They were planted all at the same time but development is so varied . I guess I got scattered seeds. Different in most aspects.

7 Likes

Now that’s what I call a tall auto! Hope she fills out and frosts up for you. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

I hope so. I will be moving it to a 2x2x5.5 tent,

Starting week 10. The large plant in tent( foxtailing from bottom to top) I think it is in its genetics, because my other plants look fine. I moved it to its own little home to see what it will produce.

Zack guarding the goods. :pizza:

GrizWald Eyeballing the goods. :sunglasses:

MegaCrop is good Stuff!!

9 Likes

11 Likes

Grow was great! little late finishing post (forgot) April 10 Harvest

made a lot of by products, if i had to purchase from medical supplier
I would be in debt for along time.

End of my second Grow. weight was good. Avg 3oz plus per plant
not including popcorn etc.

Aged and now the good smoke rises.

Thanks to the mentors at overgrow!

Houdini, Esrgood4u, Tinytuttle, Reikox and anyone I missed. ty

Also GreenLeaf Nutrients. Mega Crop.

9 Likes

Damn those are (were) some serious autos! Great harvest. What was the total time from start to finish?

Also that dog is super cute lol is it a schnoodle? My friend has one it’s awesome

1 Like

Roughly 10 weeks 12 weeks partial harvest and full harvest.

2 Likes

Wow don’t remember asking all these in here.

No but years ago I worked with the rev , a different rev , long story.

Oops I got pie all over my face you answered my question 2 doors up.

1 Like