Hey OG’ERS :wave:

Let’s make this years Canadian Secret Santa a BIG Success together :heart:

Let’s spread Cannabis Christmas Happiness :blush:

How do I participate?

Add your name to the Wiki.

What’s expected?

Your gifting a fellow Canadian OG’ER a gift :gift:

What type of gifts?

Something, Anything, No Value Minimum or Maximum.

( Anything you would think a fellow Grower would love to receive, could be something you have laying around the house, something you made, something you purchased, something you want to gift, to bring yourself & your fellow OG’ER some Holiday Joy …)

How does this work?

Wiki will be open till November 22nd…

November 22th 2021 - I will PM all names in the Wiki to get the address…

Address Drawing November 23th 2021 & I will PM everyone the address of whomever they are sending too, on this day…

MUST HAVE YOUR GIFT SHIPPED OUT BY DECEMBER 1st 2021…

Note:
No names will be sent to anyone, You will only receive the address of the person you are gifting too, since your the Secret Santa :santa: :adult:‍:christmas_tree:

All address will be placed into a Hat and randomly selected to gift to eachother untill no address are left.

Ps. I WILL Delete ALL address after the Drawing, just incase you had any concerns…

21 Likes

This is the Wiki Sign Up…

#1) @CADMAN *
#2) @TopicalWave *
#3) @ShiskaberrySavior *
#4) @Neb *
#5) @Kushking902 *
#6) @Cannasaurusrex *
#7) @Stevie1durr *
#8) @Pigeonman *
#9)@blueridge *
#10) @vincentadultman *
#11) @Barefrog *
#12) @Xianpreservation83 *
#13) @sprinklememaynee *
#14) @Chronickyle *
#15) @Purple_Drank604 *
#15) @DougDawson *
#17) @NorthNorthNugs *
#18) @Kyumonryu *
#19) @Oldtimerunderground *
#20) @Calix *
#21)@lunchpale *

WIKI CLOSED.

11 Likes

Um, it’s sept dude :rofl:

7 Likes

Come on Doug, there’s only 102 days left until Christmas!!

:joy:

9 Likes

LOL, I know, don’t mean to be a dick. Just a pet peeve of mine. I am a big Halloween guy, we don’t discuss Christmas until Halloween is over in our house.

12 Likes

Sorry Brother. Just wanted ample time for anyone who wishes to participate.

9 Likes

This is exactly what my wife said…
My gift is already, ready lmao

10 Likes

I know brother and I can see you are excited. Not trying to piss on your parade.

7 Likes

Lmao PISS Away man, I’ve got an umbrella :closed_umbrella: :rofl:
You can’t hurt me lol

9 Likes

@CADMAN if you’re taking the addresses, won’t you know who will be your secret santa?? Maybe it’s good you started this early so we can work out any issues before December.

• @DougDawson I made sure not to say the “C” word, lol
6 Likes

@CADMAN maybe you should delete this thread, and wait until mid November to post it again. That way, I can make a thread before you, cheat, and have @Barefrog be my secret santa :santa:

:rofl:

8 Likes

Good point :+1: :ok_hand:
Maybe the last address pulled can be my secret Santa :santa: ?

6 Likes

Amen brother! One holiday at a time! Wont be but a month and we’ll see valentines crap on sale…

7 Likes

Yeahhhhhhhh!!! Ya it’s early but we need time to prepare! This is going to be the Hap Hap Happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tapped dance with Danny Fucking Kaye!!

4 Likes

This is going by Dollarama time! (xmas stuff is up already).

2 Likes

Let me humbly join you my fellow Canadians, I’m in

5 Likes

3 Likes

Sorry but I just can’t do it. Remind me in November someone please as I am happy to be involved but not in Sept. Last I saw we were still figuring out the details and apparently they are all worked out, lol. People are always rushing shit to fast and it just kind of bugs me.

2 Likes

No fair!!! That’s not fair at all. We have the same Santa. This isn’t one love. I’m moving up north.

3 Likes

they do an American one as well.

4 Likes