Secret Santa Canada 2021 Sign UP WIKI CLOSED

Not yet but I imagine its on its way

3 Likes

Which province are you in ?

3 Likes

USA, like i said, honorary canadian for this secret santa

(there are only 2 of us, matched together)

4 Likes

Oops, sorry it’s like I am ingesting large quantities of something that messes with my short term memory, I wish I knew what it was

5 Likes

@Blueridge @anonymous4289

10 Likes

well it’s offcial, lol.

4 Likes

No, must drink 18 Canadian while standing in the snow BBQing and tap at least 1 tree for syrup. Sorry bro, I didn’t make the rules.

12 Likes

only been to canada 2-3 times. 2 being Niagara falls. once as a kid and once as an adult. as an adult i went in early january, and it was a complete ghost town. but i did try the best pizza i’ve ever tried from niagara falls new york.

4 Likes

Lmfao. My wife only had to kiss a Puffin named Peter, Take a big shot of Screech & resite a paragraph to become an Honorary Newfoundlander lmao.

She got off lucky, no fish around that day…

The whole time she’s saying, Heyyyy, how come you don’t gotta do this… Hahha Ppffttt lady, I was Born here.

7 Likes

Lord tundering Jesus ROFLMAO

5 Likes

Oh yah der eh thems somes good times up yar there north.

4 Likes

I Like your thinking

3 Likes

Mine hasn’t been opened yet, less than a week left, I think I can make it

6 Likes

Almost there!!
ezgif.com-optimize

6 Likes

That’s will power.

7 Likes

Mine is still wrapped , I sure hope it isn’t a puppy

4 Likes

It would be getting pretty hungry and stinky by now , think your safe on the puppy gift .

6 Likes

The size of this giant box a pup would be feasible, I am pretty stoked to open it especially after I’ve seen what’s possibly inside with all of the previous pictures here , it looks like a merry Christmas is a guarantee :dash::dash::dash::metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2::v:t2::v:t2::v:t2:

8 Likes

Patience is a virtue and also pays off , upon seeing I was low on green he says I gotta send you something to keep your buzz up

Big thank you to @Oldtimerunderground :pray: merry Christmas man :heart::v:t2:

16 Likes

@lunchpale you’re most welcome brother :slightly_smiling_face:

A friend who shares is a friend that cares :heart:

I know the feeling of running low and running out, it’s a big ass kick in the pollen sacs, lol.

14 Likes