Secret Santa Canada 2021 Sign UP WIKI CLOSED

Either way its still going to be great. Thanks for putting this together @CADMAN.

7 Likes

I’ve picked just the right jar. All I need now is to figure out the perfect meal to make the ultimate fart worthy of such a gift.

7 Likes

It’s my pleasure :pray: :relaxed:

3 Likes

Haha it is lol the tape was nessarry for its structural integrity :rofl:

6 Likes

Hola Gang

I have no clue to whom
I am sending my giftsss

This is a place I never sent anything.
I will send sooner then the first.

Hope they Enjoy

Bare

8 Likes

I am sending out a special Filipino delicacy…

I think they get better with age so make sure you leave my package under the tree until the 25th! :santa:

10 Likes

And if you have a furnace vent next to your tree you might wake up on Christmas to a baby chick lol
tumblr_llpshx1XKl1qbbc6wo1_400

9 Likes

Interesting what people call a delicacy. I will try most things but have a hard time wrapping my head around that particular item. Crack an egg like that here in North America and your parents whoop you for not collecting the eggs on time :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Heh I will try just about anything once… I had a Filipino coworker bring me some after I brought a plate of warm steaming haggis for him. Fair is fair.

4 Likes

One time when I was volunteering with a local native band for their cultural days, I got invited to eat with Elders around their campfire. They all advised to to take extra portions of the “Indian Popcorn”… slimy looking cubes of something. I rememeer the pressure as all these wise old elders eagerly watched me put the fist bite in my mouth. Bit down and there was an explosion of extra gamey fat that burst out. I guess it was some sort of fried moose lard dish. I hated every second of it but damned if I didn’t eat every bite under the watchful eyes of the Elders. I like to think they were suitably impressed and I was invited to the peace pipe ceremony that night.

5 Likes

For the most part so will I although I never ask what it is before I eat it. In this case one does not have that luxury. Picking partially formed feathers and bones out of my food is not really my thing. I know many eat them, I guess the back of my head still smarts a bit after not collecting the eggs in time, lol

4 Likes

I’m gonna start making my gifts this wk…. Oooooweeeeee got some special shit in store for somebody! I may need a bigger box for mine too. THIS IS SO FUNNNNNNN!!!

8 Likes

Hola Gang

Gift ready should mail this week
I hope it get there before Christmas

Bare

5 Likes

Should not be an issue as long as you got my address right :rofl:

4 Likes

When are we thinking is a good time to actually mail the gifts?

5 Likes

I would say whenever you are ready

5 Likes

I think 2 weeks, December 1st, is the latest we should send.

Edit. But no opening :gift: until Christmas

7 Likes

xxx :wink: :+1: xxx

3 Likes

Sent my package today, and glad i did. There is a run on gas here on the island and tons of road closures. Hopefully it makes it in time for christmas with all the crazy.

7 Likes

Hola Gang

My parcel is gone this morning
Whom ever receive it will be in 10
days.

Enjoy

Bare

8 Likes