Seed and clone swap

Anyone (Canadian) interested in a seed-swap or clone-swap?..or a clone/seed-swap…auto or photo?

I have these seeds available asap (Sorry, Canadians only):
1x Barney’s Farm - Pineapple Chunk (fem.)
1x Barney’s Farm - Cookies Kush (fem.)
1x DNA Genetics Sorbet Collection - Bakers Delight (fem.)
1x Dinafem - Critical Mass CBD (fem.)
1x Delicious Seeds - Critical Super Silver Haze (fem.)
2x TH Seeds - Mendocino Madness (reg.)

Clones ready Oct. 7 (Sorry, Canadians only)
23 x heavily rooted Cali Connection - Purple Diesel (fem.)
can ship at my post office with signature required on your end, to ensure parcels will only see outside temps during transfers or loading…parcels will not be outside for longer than a few minutes.

9 Likes

@Ftlob ?? :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

That sounds great,I’ll certain keep my eyes open ! I have a bunch of cuts that are probably going to get tossed, only because I don’t have the resources to grow out and finish all of what I have , things could be worse,am very grateful for what I can finish,
Would love to know,if you are looking for anything in particular ? As I do have a bit of a seed collection going,I do want to preserve (seeds runs ) before I trade with them tho,
I will ask around today for sure !
Peace and love all !
Overgrow !
Ps ,I’m struggling to find any decent smoke around?
I refused to get some yesterday,as it is the same garbage over and over,lowest bidder and highest retail,I’m so frustrated with this ! The local stuff won’t even burn with out have to relight after each pull ,mid November for my first crop of buds, gonna be painful ! Cheers !

5 Likes

I’m not after anything specific, maybe an auto or something…just figured I probably won’t be running my seeds soon since I already have my purple diesel going.
What kind of clones do you have?
I have colloidal silver to preserve any good strains I encounter.
You should check out some of the MOMs. I have gotten some killer herb for dirt cheap online.

2 Likes

Il have to check them out,roll the dice,very sorry I’m so frustrated atm,just need a good doobie to set everything straight ! I’ll put a list of all the cuts I have I’m doing a preservation run of Dank Sinatras! 6-7 females,have cuts of each,one male to get down with them ,as I will be starting more seeds to acquire two more males, I’m planning on a temporary visa ,to source gardening stuff ,damn I’m out in the sticks ! Haha peace and love all !

1 Like

Here’s a pic of a couple of cuts
List :
Various Dank Sinatras
Gorilla glue 4 x Zkittlez phenos#2&#3
Sunshine Daydream ,2 phenos
You know I haven’t done any kind of inventory,I am drawing a blank,and will update as I get some time
Peace and love all!
You know I do have cuts of a hash plant called Omar Sharif, under going testing as we speak,I just up potted some cuts yesterday as mother’s and could have cuts available in two from the time someone shows interest ! This is by no means a complete list,will get back !
Peace and love yeah !

4 Likes

Gg4 x zkittles seems to be a hot one, eh?! You think we can work out some kind of trade or payment…I would kill to get my hands on a cut of that!!

But let me know what you’ve got…would be solid to get a clone!!

1 Like

I personally think it is phenomenal! I personally love these cultivars! If I had the opportunity I’d run a room or two of just those ! Can definitely work something out ! I will get back to you !
Also f2d these both,from males of the same two 5 packs of regular seeds from worlds strongest strains !

1 Like

A buddy of mine did a few runs with gg4, it was amazing!!! He was super possessive of it and didnt want to share it with anyone…pretty sure he’d tell his dad to bugger off if he asked for a cut.

3 Likes

Well I aspire to be the total opposite of that direction ,I do believe that the best way to hold a cut (so that you don’t lose it, forever) , would be to get it out and there,to the masses ! And have some variation , I would love to see everyone smoking the very best ! Peace and love !
Overgrow !

1 Like

If it’s the gg4xzkittlez F1 clones you are after I do happen to have a whack of them ,hehe ,how many are you after ? And what size ? As they can be pruned back nicely at this point ,and will be ready to absolutely explode in growth!!!
Maybe kick me a PM

Hey hey,
So these Cali Connection - Purple Diesel clones are ready to go!!

These are CLEAN clones!!

No bugs, no mold or mildew, no surprises…the odd clone has a touch of yellowing, but that’s it. All have nice roots and are pushing fresh vegetation.

I had cut 24.
2 were small and struggling, so I pulled them.
I am keeping 1.
There are 21 clones to send out. I can send as many as you like, just pay shipping. Also, a donation to OG would be a great gesture of gratitude, as I am not charging for these.

Working on protective and plant safe shipping packages.

If you message me your postal code (no addresses, please (yet)) and how many clones you would like, I can get you an estimated shipping cost. 2 day guaranteed delivery, signature required (sign required keeps plants at the depot, rather than being outside in the elements).

4 Likes

I need to check the stash, but off the top of my head things made that I would would trade are:

Prayer Tower Sativa x Dragonsblood Hashplant
Lucky Charms x Dragonsblood Hashplant
g13/hp F2 (Hazeman)

Edit: Keep forgetting many are not in the states. I’m not real comfortable with International shipping atm, so US only please. Sorry for that.

4 Likes

Would you trade some hashplant and/or g13xhp? I’ve smoked hp before…was awesome!! Grew and smoked G13 haze (barney’s farm), would be cool to try a g13xhp. Let me know, buddy!

2 Likes

Yes of course. That’s why I posted them up. What I have are g13/Hp F2’s I made from Hazeman’s release. :wink:

2 Likes

Are these clones or seed you have?

1 Like

They are seeds. 20 characters

1 Like

Messaged you to carry on the convo

1 Like

Ready to go…they’re hitting the juicer if no takers…21 up for grabs…

2 Likes

I would take a couple but I have the feeling we might be in different continents…
Where are you based?

2 Likes