Seed bank for bubblegum/bubblicious

Looking for breed worthy stock of bubblegum or bubblicious. If someone’s tried either in REGULAR not feminized from any seedbank I would love to hear from you. Just getting back after 16 years and want to start some new breeding stock.

Also a place that is legit that isn’t charging 25 dollars to send a 4 dollar package would be great lol. These prices were alot cheaper back in the day.

Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

I’ve been looking for the same. My only hope is July 4th in the free seed thread, @anon93244739 will be giving some away that were graciously gifted from @Baudelaire of Fleur du Mal Seeds.

7 Likes

Never been too good at winning anything. But hey I’ll sub that thread and check it out. Thank you.

3 Likes

Hit up “Mark” on Strainly.io He has Bubblegum AND the BEST payment plan in the “Game”…$25/25 seeds, $50/60 seeds, $80/100 seeds, mix 'n match, he sends seed FIRST, you send CASH after!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: This way, not a big outlay to reemerge into your growing endeavor. Sorry…if you want to speak with him direct, PM for his Number!!!

9 Likes

How do I find him on there?

The 420 Sale is over but we are still offering free pre-release sampler pack of our Indiana Bubblegum preservation project at FDMSeeds.com with every purchase of our premium seed lines. The full release of Indiana Bubblegum bx3 is currently planned for September. Things are cranking in the Rumble Room as we speak… peace -b420

Indiana-Bubblegum_55 days

13 Likes

If you’re Stateside, I can give you his Number. He’s in San Diego area. He ONLY ships within the US. If you call him, be prepared to talk a bunch, he enjoys conversing about the Buds!!! PM, if interested, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks for all the tips amd tricks guys, should give me a good head start on my journey once again. This new OG is just as helpful as I remember the old one was.

And here I was about to tag you

1 Like

Hey man you can still tag me but I haven’t had much time to read through the threads (besides this one when I get alerts) so I probably wouldn’t see it unless it sends me an email. Anyhow it’s a nice thing you and the other guys are doing and im just grateful to be here and get some insight from fellow growers to start my journey again. :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Yes I am State side.

Just placed an Order (Nr. 753), payment via Tracked 1st Class. Thanks for info, SS/BW, continued success…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Just had a look at your guys website nice stuff👍🏾

2 Likes