Seed banks in san francisco?

greetings community - i was wondering if anyone had any experience with buying seeds in san francisco? i would like to get some genetics whilst my relative is there, preferably from a humboldt breeder. any recommendations as to who might stock seeds? thanks and good karma to you.

1 Like

This is us…my grow buds best in the buisness.

1 Like

are seeds available for sale there
in s.f.?

1 Like

Yes. Open the website click on “find us” at the top of the page. Beans sold all over Cali…SF too…

will send her to the actual barbary store. not wanting to sound like a dullard but i found all the three collectives websites from s.f., but no listing of the seeds available or pricing. i see the strains available and pricing, but not seeds or prices.

1 Like

Good thinking. Seed stock can be limited in some stores. Strange…

1 Like

You gotta go across the bay, but harborside oakland has a selection of seeds.

But if you want one stop shopping, wait for the emerald cup, its in santa rosa. At least 50-60 high end vendors there. Stuff thats hard to find.

1 Like

wow! thanks for the local info. thats exactly what im looking for. good karma to you, and thanks again.

https://twitter.com/harborside_oak?lang=en

If you look on Jan 15, they were offering up “glue cake” seeds.

I have experience with gg4 and bcake so that should be an interesting cultivar. I prefer Bday cake, (GSC traits), so I hope the cross is GSC dominant.

Oakland aint too bad, the farther east you go is more gheto…

sounds like some interesting strains. i have grown out the gsc, i would like to give that bday cake a spin and get enough u.s.strains to last a good while. thanks for your local info help. good karma to you!

If your friend can receive mail on his visit, The Seed Vault carries some well-regarded California strains.

http://www.holisticnursery.com/home.html

Most of the CA dispensaries focus on clones over seeds, because, well, they can. :sunglasses:
Seeds tend to be an afterthought.

Second the Emerald Cup rec, but that’s in December.

-b420

thanks for the tip! i signed up. favorite niece loving it in s.f. probably where i should be too. good karma to you, thanks again.

Automatically bumped 3 years later how is the seed bank scene in SF