Seed banks that take CC?

I looked for current info about this but didn’t find much. Who has used credit card to buy seeds? How was the experience? I’m in Canada so that perspective obviously appreciated but I want to hear everyone’s stories. I’ve got some coming from hella dank that have taken awhile but I have shipping confirmed now! :smiley:

6 Likes

Had to send cash to Katsubluebird but he’ll make sure they get to Canada.
Used credit card at the attitude no problems,and at I49 (before they stoped shipping to Canada?)

After finding OG i don’t think we need seed banks much anymore,everyone is breeding and spreading the love here

8 Likes

I can get you whatever you’d like hit the DM. But for seed banks anything crossing borders is always a chance. But DCSEEDCO is a good one. Neptune seed bank, jbcseeds. The list goes on for sure. But as I do work with dcseeds I can be a liaison between.

10 Likes

This place is fantastic, but I still quest for real UK cheese due to its purported painkilling properties for arthritis! The money orders and blank cheques seem sketch to me and honestly too much work.

3 Likes

Pretty sure hembra, and seedsherenow do. Soaknbeans takes crypto too.

3 Likes

Seedshere now don’t anymore. Legal issues being sued by cc company

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity who has legit cheese?or where have you tried so far?

I bought a pack of fem exodus cheese from GreenHouse Seeds but haven’t popped any yet

3 Likes

I have never smoked it. I heard about it on a podcast and they were saying that it was successful for treating pain for arthritis, which I have. I think it was “the potcast” but not sure. Have never really had weed that really deads the pain in my hands…everywhere else gets pretty loose depending on strain.

3 Likes

If it’s from the original stock then it should be legit but I don’t trust anything coming from Arjan anymore. Too many inconsistencies

4 Likes

quite a few of the more popular seed banks take CC, vault, seedsman, ect ect, only thing i have run into but depends on the company is your just have to let your CC company aware that you will be making some international purchases otherwise like in my case they auto block it.

6 Likes

Have you tried RSO?

BTW in regards to your name, are you a Tribe Called Quest fan?

2 Likes

I’ve heard the same things😕 it’s definitely newer stock. I made some orders when me and my friends started growing and knowing what I do now probably could have saved some money on meh genetics

2 Likes

I know paradise seeds has UK cheese but they only ship to the EU and UK.

1 Like

Only one way to find out mate :seedling:

2 Likes

Ya your right! Too many cheeses not enough time.
My friend bought from some random bank and didn’t give me any info about them, so besides the GHS I need to pop I’ve got some ‘fem cheese’ from him too

3 Likes

Eating rso? Yea I have tried, ok for pain but still lingers in hands. My name is not tribe called quest related…it is cotton swab related. :neutral_face:

6 Likes

Yes eating RSO. Sorry to hear it didn’t work.

Swab on homie

2 Likes

I’ve used topical cannabis coconut oil that I use a lot and helps but you hear stories of this one cut that is just amazing medicine.

2 Likes
1 Like

@Qtip The more research that’s done it seems different cannabanoid profiles react differently with the individual so until they have it dialed in you may just have to keep trying different strains to see what works best for you.

It’s like shooting in the dark unfortunately but hey smoking multiple strains constantly doesn’t sound so bad. I would stick to wide leaf varieties for your arthritis

5 Likes