Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

Anyone have any experiences with these distributors?

http://www.medicalseeds.com/fulllist.html

I’ve used Attitude seedbank dozens of time. Always used stealth shipping, and they always got to me.

2 Likes

I use Attitude Seed Bank, never paid for stealth, always in original breeders packs, and not one package has been lost.

3 Likes

US-based: Neptune Seed Bank, The Dank Team, Cannabeanery, James Bean Seed Co, Larimer Seed Co, Oregon Elite Seeds, Seeds Here Now, DC Seed Exchange

EU-based: Seedsman

IG-based: @headiegardens, @csbseeds, @therareseedstore

Plenty of other good, legit banks out there, just posting banks that I’ve personally ordered from successfully within the past six months.

5 Likes

@Kalgrae No personal experience with that bank, but a quick Google says stay away, they have a history of scamming. Best of luck with whatever you decide.

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Mandala Seeds in US

Seed Supreme Seedbank

Had a recent good experience with this UK seller. Seems to be affiliated with Seedsman? Wide selection, online payment, good stealth, good communication.

-b420

3 Likes

I wasn’t thinking of it just by the vast amount of really hard to find strains they offer and the entire usability of the site is over the top complicated for no reason.

I had phenomenal success and service with Seedsman(in a grow now) and MrNice Auction(going in the dialed in grow next). Nirvana came through with shining colors as well(Holding out on popping nirvana’s for next OD season).

Next order is from @Baudelaire.

5 Likes

I recently had a good experience with Breeders Retail. They only accept cash or bitcoin, so I sent them cash in a card regular international post with no tracking. After three weeks of no feedback, I assumed that the cash was lost/stolen. The seeds arrived a few days later, then a week or two later a replacement order arrived. They must have re-sent the first shipment that took so long to arrive. The freebies were nice and I am already eyeballing some Verdant Green Pine Tar Kush and Bubba Kush S1s.

3 Likes

I am a fan… Old school genetics and really good cust serv.

4 Likes

@ReikoX +1 here as well for Breeder’s Retail, totally forgot to mention them. That’s where I acquired the authentic X18 (Tom Hill stock) that I’m running for my current breeding project. From what I understand (and someone please correct me if I’m wrong), Tom last bred these in 2005, so the seed stock at Breeder’s Retail was at least 12 years old. Still had a 90% germination rate, 95% actually, but one wilted off. I would hop on those Pine Tar Kush fast, they’re likely to be sold out before listing (I’ve grabbed a couple myself), and hats off to you on the Bubba S1’s, I also grabbed some of VG’s Bubba regs when they were listed. Lot of people here have good taste in strains I love it :slight_smile:

Should also mention Sannies…admittedly it was a slight pain to order via Bitcoin and a bit slow response from Sannie, but well worth the landrace selection I picked up (some USC stock, I’m a big landrace collector).

3 Likes

I can no longer endorse Greenpoint seeds as they have gone way up in prices they started at $36 a couple years ago now they are hovering around $100 for a pack of seeds. Gu~ has gotten greedy it seems.

4 Likes

I buy Baudelaire and I am very satisfied.Greenpoint has risen from prices well.

The last order was here “Strainly”,super.

1 Like

My problem with the Attitude is they won’t carry my seeds. Bog

10 Likes

How come, that is not a good corporate mentality?

They carry almost every seed bank you can find in the world, except for a few elite american ones…

1 Like

They just said they weren’t taking anymore breeders.

6 Likes

I would kick out a few of the ones they got listed just to make room for you bro!!! To me you are a superstar man!

7 Likes

Sorry to hear that. They are making a mistake in my book. I can’t wait to make room for some of your genetics.

6 Likes

I’d love to see them at James Bean, they seem to be growing and like US breeders.

6 Likes