Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

Hey Bushy Old Grower! Great to see you pop in too. One of my favorite strains I’ve tried since being out in CO is this Lemon Topaz grow by this guy Chaz at High Level Health. It’s a vintage AK-47 x BOGBubble. Great resin profile and deep heavy terpenes. That bud you can pic apart calyx by calyx, if only it wasn’t so sticky. Each piece sticks to you like glue when pulling apart. Love your work!

Best
Swampy

8 Likes

Good to hear…ty. :older_man:t2:

4 Likes

I contacted CBG, cos’ Paisa Seeds en Colombia wouldn’t answer. Rafa, some very nice guy from CBG said they would send me another set of seeds free of charge. Responsible and professional, that’s what i am talking about. Thanks CannaBioGen…

4 Likes

I have had continued success with sensibleseeds. They seem to have a lot of choice, though I have to admit most of the companies I have zero idea about. But they do have a lot of old school (for me that is) breeders.

4 Likes

George here from The Vault

We just joined this forum but I am sure we must have customers on here that can vouch for us?

We are 100% secure and discreet and guarantee our international deliveries so long as tracking is available in your country, we will get your seeds to you no matter what!

If you have any questions about us then fire away. Here is a link to our FAQ’s

Also here is a link to other reviews about us and of course you can check our social media accounts like FB where customers always leave reviews :blush:

7 Likes

Like the title says…

How about supporting the supporters of OG? Cyclical like.

Not sure that exactly means there is a definite trust instantly just because some pays to have a sponsor logo/badge, but it begs the argument to me at least. Right/Wrong?

I like it around here and try to be helpful if I think I might know something, but also use information For Free so it kinda seems natural to support them. When I’m ready I’ll do what I can to help see the place stick around.

Lay it on!
Cheers.

6 Likes

I can’t vouch for the vault as I have never sold them seeds but I can make them one of my distributors if they want to carry Bog Seeds.

We are always looking for distributors who will ship world wide. We make out seeds available at reasonable prices so when you find Bog Seeds check the reputation and the price. Accept no substitutes.

Email me for a list of distributors or for information on wholesale orders. My friends here can contact us anytime at bogland72@gmail.com

Please let us be your seed provider as we make bulk, wholesale or retail sales in the USA. BushyOldGrower of Bog Seeds :sunglasses:

13 Likes

@BogSeeds you are a super hero in my book! I haven’t popped any of your seeds yet. But that is because of some project i got for January. Gonna be running some elite genetics, yours, Ocean Grown, @Baudelaire and @LED_Seedz too, god willing! Four different breeders with very nice plants to produce. One strain per breeder. This is gonna be in my 4x4x8 tent. I am trying to learn as much i as i can to do this and excel at it. Being a newbie, sort of, this is gonna be both fun and challenging.

Reason why this 4 breeders in one grow, because thanks to OG i got access to you for problems, tips and support of any kind. That is the most valuable thing ever… Plus, if i do a good job, they might even congratulate me, imagine that!

9 Likes

interesting discussion …
I feel like I gaining experience even if only reading topics here in “Breeders Lab” category. : D thanx to everyone

I really dont know which seedbank can trust. I cannt judge it. I can only tell with who I was satisfied. But the offer is too big and the options too much that I must trying a new ones. What you are looking for when choosing seedbank that you give money. And what can he discourage you?

But I’m most interested in how seedbanks can maintain “stability” for 20+ years at their strains. I’ve always wanted to try run with oldschool skunk#1 (maybe superskunk by sensi too). But after the terrible experience with Dutch Passion and their legends (first time indoor grow), I’m not sure if I should risk it.

But, for example, with a Barneys Farm (no illusions about) and one of newer strains I was satisfied. I love smell and taste their critical kush. But top plants I grew from seeds HSO. Only 3 seeds but plants were really similiar… like twins. Sorry triplets :smiley: And some others, they arent worth mentioning. Thats my little experience for two years indoor growing. But still dont know if I can really trust them.

6 Likes

My criteria for selecting a seed bank is first of all the pictures. It’s 2017, if you can’t take a good picture of your plants, you probably shouldn’t be selling seeds. Than, look at the plants, If someone is selling seeds, the plants should be perfect. If they don’t look perfect, or really good, no way. History, how long have they been making or selling seeds? If it is a new company, I usually wait a while.

5 Likes

I am a fan of barneys farm. I had their critical kush last year. Two main phenos, a leafy and a not so leafy. My favorite is cookies kush from them and my least favorite is red dragon.

3 Likes

Cookies kush grow up right now :slight_smile: And have couple seeds of Utopia Haze. Looking forward to grinspoon… soon it should be back on offer. I must try it

1 Like

I can vouch for greenpoint, midweek song, seedsman, the dank team, greenline (slow shipping), seedsherenow(free candies), James bean(ice river freebies), and cannabeanery( gorrila grape f2 freebie packs :smile:). I avoid sourpatch (no response no beans), and seed supreme(repackaged full packs? No breeder packaging?)

4 Likes

you can always trust wild orchard seed bank (@MadScientist) and grow legal canada (myself) or you can always go direct to the amazing breeders we have on here

4 Likes

Actually @legalcanada, you can have overgrow brother, i know we agreed on you having RIU and me OG, but i am not gonna market the seed bank anymore at all. Just gonna buy my seeds at incredibly low prices and make my collection something to be proud of. I will be closing the thread for the Wild Orchid Seed Bank.

Thanks to all.

6 Likes

Check out Breeders Retail. They have seeds of Skunk #1 from Skunkman Sam circa 1991. Packs of 100 for $60, but only 10% germination rates. I have three females from 50 seeds going right now. Still have 200 more seeds to sort through.

6 Likes

16 posts were split to a new topic: Cross border shipments and extradition

Seeds here now, James bean company, southern Oregon seeds, Neptune seed bank, seeds for humanity, great lakes genetics,oregon elite, seed vault of california seed junkies,and a few others that I can’t think of. I’ve ordered from them all, and there right here in USA. No more of those fucking form letters from customs, informing you that they confiscated your seeds.( I got 27 of them over the years) I’m not sure,i’m new on here, but I think bog is a member of this site.he was one of the first to be on the original overgrow if I’m not mistaken. Anyway seeds here now, carry his gear, and I highly recommend his genetics. Other favorite breeders of mine are bodhi, exotic genetics, oastal, norstar, tga,afficianado, ocean grown,etc. If you are a seed whore like myself, these are awesome times.

10 Likes

My go to seed banks are Seeds here now, Great lakes genetics mostly for Bodhi gear and midweek song in uk for gear I cannot find the states.

when ? XD iv been waiting years