Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

Ocean grown seeds. Fire all over the place.

Bohdi not had the chance but on the to do list highly renowned breeder, highly respected on the board.

@LED_Seedz has some fire. I’m saving for the collectors pack atm. The whole.line up.lools amazing tbh

Just my opinion.

6 Likes

I second that! In fact this is what i have gotten from them! So far…

Ocean Grown is the shit! Not for sale.

Sci :robot:

9 Likes

Bought some Neptune OG at the dispensary awhile back. THC was so high that my boyfriend had 2 panic attacks in a row from it. I didn’t get as affected, but yeah it was STRONG! I am a fan of the Yoda OG. Nice strain!

4 Likes

Anything kush knocks me on my ass! I think everyone is affected differently, but the highest I get is off of Blackberry Kush. I literally get couch locked and uncomfortably high, but my chemistry works best with sativa dom strains so it’s possible kush affects me more than most. But yeah, the blackberry kush knocked me back.

3 Likes

Great experience with socal seed vault

6 Likes

Bogland72@gmail.com for retail or wholesale Bog Seeds :sunglasses::wave:

12 Likes

Sensible Seeds has my respect. Great stealth.

Sensi Skunk 3x Feminized Seed as Freebies with The Pure

:crab: Claws up :crab:

3 Likes

Has anyone ever dealt with Seed Heaven before?

I can tell you one person not to deal with… Goes by the name kaneweedking on Instagram… Ripped me off for $250 for 50 seeds.

His WhatsApp number is x-xxx-xxx-0598
Uses a few chatting apps. And so on… Wish I could get my $250 back… Also trys to say he’s shipping by one company then you have to deal with cargoway logistics which is the “shipping company” that tries to hit you with a $500 usd bill to “release” your shipment.

Got these today as as present from my lady.

Got the lemon as freebies and a t shirt.

Got more fem freebies to add to the giveaway.

Full update list tomorrow so check out the November giveaway thread for some great giveaways.

@LemonadeJoe0

16 Likes

Seedheaven is a great little shop. and reliable IMO. I have made many orders with no hiccups (Europe to Canada). I will say that the orders do take quite a bit longer than most but the prices are great and they have stuff that you can’t get elsewhere.

I’ll also add in that I’ve had some pretty good luck lately using Strainly. Pretty excited to see where this can go once more people join in and start selling/trading.

3 Likes

then you need to contact a business bureau or similar, and then, try not buying into stupid hype on Instagram and the like…

1 Like

Stick to the classics and the known names.
Bodhi, Duke diamond, karma, Nirvana, sannies, serious, top dawg, BOG, dr greenthumb, etc etc etc.
The Instagram stuff is hyped polyhybrids crossed to hyped polyhybrids crossed to hyped polyhybrids.
There are no stabilized strains that smell like candy canes or wedding cake or chocolate pudding.
Random names given to plants that do not meet description at all.
I will not give those children money when better and more thoughtful crosses are available through both vendors and members right here on OG

14 Likes

here here!
+some stuff

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Gorilla Glue #4 x Girl Scout Cookies x Chaquita Banana

5 Likes

It’s crazy lol. None of em have plant pics, they don’t even grow em out to give you a ratio of how many banana pudding skunks you get in a pack of 10 for your “pHeNo hUnT”
I’m sorry man lol! I’m on a tangent today.
But seriously “orange cookies” gross!
Cherry meatbreath or whatever.
I swear I’m gonna stabilize a strain and call it unicorn farts give it away free and watch it get crossed to everything on the market as a troll

13 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: DC Seed Exchange

I 2nd that D.C. seed exchange is incredibly fast. Had my order out the same day.

6 Likes

Recently ordered from BOG. Great communication and very fast delivery. :+1:t4: Definitely would recommend
Also ordered from Nirvana And haven’t had any complaints.
Now SeedSupreme I’ve ordered from them in the past an received freebies along with my order but got two different answers when I asked whose genetics were the freebies from :thinking:

5 Likes

We offer great deals and DC Seeds and also now Annunuki Sseds have been added to our list of distributors. I give five free seeds with every order and we have regular seeds as low as three $ per seed for bulk pricing of our regular seeds. Check out our deals and who our authorized dealers actually are because we have been copied.

No one else will value you as a customer like we do.

Bogland72@gmail.com

9 Likes