Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

lemon is a classic flavor. it’s like the vanilla ice cream of cannabis. you always gotta appreciate a good one

4 Likes

Right? I love that analogy lol

2 Likes

This thread became pretty useless fast.

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: What’s Your Beef?

I agree and it has been fixed… Next flaming or blatant attempt at fuckery of this thread again will get a couple days to think about it

5 Likes

Either way, Ethos SLH F5 is not nor has anything to do with the real SLH. It is what it is. Buy it if you’d like. It may have lemon terps but just know that it certainly is not SLH.

I can put a Ferrari emblem on my Pontiac Fiero but that doesn’t make it a Ferrari. :joy:

5 Likes

Thanks for rearranging it. :slight_smile:

lol i typo’d “rearraging”

There are some really lemony phenos of White widow out there. We used to have a really nice one that was extra lemon when done outside.

My grandpa used to put a Mercedes logo on all his cars regardless lol always liked looking fancy, he said

2 Likes

I had quite a fruity citrussy flavour with my purple bud from sensiseeds. I got what it said on the tin though piney citrussy sweet ganjajuana :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I’ve been looking at them recently, have you grown much of their stuff?

1 Like

Yeh I’ve had a bunch from them, something skunk, northern lights, purple bud 3 times and I think critical came from them too oh and I’m just about to take my auto pure power plant down from them as well :rofl: few others missing that have been grown but never had any actual issues. They are IMO pricey for seeds and postage but the germ rate is bang on 9/10 if not mostly 10/10 had a few plants that went a bit mutant and came back normal but put that down to dodgy rhizotonic once they got a good flush and TLC they came back nice. Yields are ok, wouldn’t say great but I pick mostly medium yields 2-3 ounces per plant is my average with them.

1 Like

Stop mentioning bitcoin purchase of seeds and when. This correlates the og timestamp with coin moving out of your wallet. Bitcoin is not anonymous, not at all.

It works out ok if you wrap it in tinfoil. :money_with_wings:

7 Likes

I’m in the same boat! I have had great success with Seeds Direct, and Heaven’s Stairway… but damn that was decades ago. I want me some BOG seeds and Brother’s Grimm originals of course. I’d assume it’s a safer bet to pick U.S. based banks?

6 Likes

Hi @PsychotropicNomad, you can contact @BogSeeds directly either here on OG or via Strainly. Greatlakesgenetics, seedsherenow also carries BOG.

And, there are several US based banks for Brother’s Grimm. Seedsherenow and DC seed exchange come to mind.

Good stuff…

4 Likes

Neither is credit card :joy:

3 Likes

BOG also gives his email that you can contact him through several times above^

4 Likes

Discretion still matters to some vendors -

8 Likes

^ Peak Seeds Northernberry is banging weed too. Never grown it but smoked homegrown that came from their seeds and DAYUM!

Got my first green tape ever, not sure what to do. No refund either but more worried about leo visit or intrusion into my life.

3 Likes