Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

Maybe if you want seeds in a breeder pack from a certain breeder, next time you’ll spend your 150$ Canadian on an actual breeder and not a seed bank that deals in plastic ziplocks… That does suck yes… But honestly what was expected? With the amount you spent you could have easily bought EXACTLY what you were looking for from a site a billion times less shady lol

That’s like sending 20$ to a seed ring and expecting to get what you “asked and donated” for

3 Likes

This is how I have always received seeds from Seedsman…

It doesn’t matter which breeder it was, they were always in a sealed, printed envelope.

1 Like

Thanks and your right…I remember Sensi from the early 80’s and they were like the best…not anymore and perhaps i will give that seedman a try…thanks again…like i said lesson learned…i appreciate the honesty. I checked out there site and I’ll pass seems shading…they “allegedly” have seeds from “breeders”…getting ripped off twice is not really cool and then I’d feel really bad. Do they come in the original “breeder” packs?? That would be like buying hizen ketchup in a no name bottle…honestly its the real thing! Ok So they buy in bulk and relabel everything with seedsman

2 Likes

It’s not sensi that did that, it’s the seed bank… I just got sensi skunk 1 from the Vault in its original packaging… if they are sending you shit in a ziplock, they arent truely representing a breeder

5 Likes

Agreed if someone did that to my company and i knew about it…i would kick some a$$. Then i would let people know who my resellers were…thats if i cared and thanks for the tip…I’m learning been out for to long or i would just get clones! Those UK guys really freak me out now as soon as i see UK…I’m like whoa…shady!!! Canadians are nice…we are known around the world as nice people!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol the vault always delivers and always gives freebies… They do monthly giveaways and such on site and @George_The_Vault makes sure it’s all good for everyone, I’ve won once… got a couple of their shirts lol good people

5 Likes

Good reviews…I’m a little more cautious now…thanks for the heads up…i really would prefer to give my cash to the guys around here but…keep the cash in Canada! Thats just a wish of course…its kinda like ordering a pure breed dog…i like to see the parents and meet the owner

2 Likes

I ordered other breeders seeds, from Seedsman twice. The one that I can remember was Royal Queen Seeds. It was in the original Royal Queen “Bubble Pack” (you know the kind with the round plastic circles). I would post a picture, but I don’t know where it is, probably got thrown out.

The other one, I believe was also in a Breder’s Pack as well. I have not had any problems with them, though sometimes it can take them a “few” days to get the order out, but the prices are good and shipping is cheaper than many, even secure shipping.

Hope this helps

2 Likes

Thanks for the feed back i think I’ve made a choice now and I’m staying as far away from the UK guys as i can…lots of mutts…if i was looking for a dog I’d be looking for something Bert Clouse and his famous CH Butcher Boy raised or sired…old school! Even if you got a cur as a family pet you’d be doing ok! Thanks for everyone’s feed back

1 Like

FWIW Sensi Seeds send their seeds in printed cardboard thingies with a plastic seed container attached, in a printed cardboard box. Even their promo freebies are packaged much better than the plastic bag in your picture.

Pic from the interwebs (too lazy to take a pic):

3 Likes

I’ve accepted they ripped me off…moving on and thanks for the info on how to spot guine Sensi product…good info to have…I will never buy a product of theirs again unless its right from their store and they dont ship to Canada…so i am SOL and if someone is trying to sell me a Sensi product…they lie! Its a good con thou…if Krafts name anit on it Kraft didn’t make it…their site doesn’t even list distributors because they don’t have any…plus i emailed them and shocking…no response…learning lots. The seeds i got are expensive bird feed…

1 Like

Hi Buddy,

I cant speak for other seedbanks but at The Vault we only ever send the seeds in their original breeder packaging so there is no doubt to the authenticity of the seeds. The only exception to this is 2 breeders we stock that package in tins (despite us telling them to change) which if going outside of the UK would cause issues at customs

5 Likes

not all UK companies are bad :stuck_out_tongue:

Check out our reviews - https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/cannabis-seeds-community-reviews/info_72.html

And if you have bought from us in the past feel free to leave an honest review of your experience too, even if its bad as I personally monitor these and on occasion it has helped me fine tune our procedures!

4 Likes

im the owner of The Vault, nice to meet you :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hi Buddy, we sell Senis Seeds, in their original packaging of course and can ship anywhere, I am aware Sensi and most other breeders wont ship outside of Europe so thats where we come in. Feel free to contact Sensi to check on our status as an approved reseller too if that helps!

P.S we also include guaranteed shipping, so should their be an issue with a light fingered postie or even at customs, we will resend it for free, The Vault takes all the risk so you dont have to!

11 Likes

Oh, good to know. I got tin packages from Dutch Passion and Dinafem, love them.

2 Likes

they are good packaging aye, but cause issues at customs :frowning:

3 Likes

Trouble when sending to non-EU or also within the EU? Got mine from NL and ES no problem. With the UK always being “special” you may have more customs trouble within the EU too?

1 Like

I’d just order from vault now, I only ever used to use Sensi Seeds but think it was @Gaz29 who told me Vault are really good which tbh shipping and everything packaging everything can’t complain like I only bought there a few weeks back an I’m gunna be at it again prolly today :rofl:

3 Likes

in the EU its not too bad, we have warehouses in Spain now as well, it just causes issues really when outside the EU

3 Likes