Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

So you’re saying they shouldn’t give free seeds? Lol I’m sorry I’m trying to get a handle real quick haha

3 Likes

No bro give nothing to no one…ever be a greedy selfish person right to your last breath!

No it was seed supreme and i wanted sensi seeds regs and they sent me Fem seeds min hick-up that is still not corrected

1 Like

Well, that’s definitely not right.

Hmmm, maybe:

"Seed Supreme should correctly fulfill the items that were ordered and paid for. Receiving incorrect / un-solicited items does not mean that this order is complete. Please complete the order with the correct items.

Since this was an honest mistake on the part of Seeds Supreme. Please provide a postage paid return envelope and I’ll return the incorrectly packaged item as requested. Thank you."

If not, did you order with a credit card?

p.s. there is a bunch of vetted banks in this thread. Consider one of them next time around. SeedSupreme is somewhat of a bottom dweller…

This whole thing is getting boring and exhausting…a simple request couldn’t be handled correctly or made right immediately. Im done with this issue either he makes it right or he doesn’t…this guy told me once NEVER lay pearls at the feet of swines…next time my cash stays in Canada and if you are a proud Canadian you’ll do the same…enough now!

1 Like

Cash in a envelope and mailed with insurance for these kind of problems…UGH now its hailing out my garden errrrrrrr

Ok, Seed Supreme sucks donkey … . I’m sorry to hear of the troubles.

3 Likes

Crop insurance

Those are some big nugs

I’m not writing them off just yet…I’ll see how they respond mistakes happen…either way so what the hunt continues for some decent seeds! I see a business opportunity here big time…

1 Like

Interested to see what proud Canadian breeder you come up with that gets your Canadian money for Canadian genetics.

5 Likes

I already have my eye on 2 of them and see what happens with seed supreme and I’m excited too…cant wait…patience thou growing has taught me one thing its patience

2 Likes

Soooooo annnywaaaaaaaaays these guys sent me seeds, was fast. Don’t know how it’s packed but I don’t really give a shit. Gonna pop them beans when I get home, if it’s not the right phenotypes I’m not gonna care either.

7 Likes

When having a rant try not to name other people or companies that are not involved because it gets confusing and it tarnishes reputations that are and should be shining brightly.

The Vault and BOG and anyone else for that matter that sells seed and are a part of the OverGrow community are proud of their work, trustworthy and reliable on information about their strains, most of which you can see grown out right here in the grow diarys.

If these people were not all of these things they would be shot down in flames by our self regulating community… and that does happen now and then in spectacular form when the OG security guards fire up.

Smile, much much more often.

16 Likes

I’d like to thrown Discount Cannabis Seeds into the ring. Has anyone here used them? I do marketing for them so will let you guys discuss…

Yep caught that on bandit306 thread where he mentioned Simon and the post before his I was talking about Serious Simone.
Very confusing to say the least.

2 Likes

Well I’ll apologize in advance for any hurt feelings…I’ve been known to hurt people feelings once in awhile and I’m also quick to admit if i was wrong. I agree sometimes texting and writing the context of the message is lost.
I have to ask…Are you confused alot?

2 Likes

Has anyone tried farmerslab seeds in vancouver… I’m starting to wonder if they sent me what I ordered… should have joined overgrow before buying from them

2 Likes

No, did you go back and read the post before yours.
I had mentioned a Simone apparently not the same and you mentioned a Simon in your next post.
So you should be able to see why I asked those questions because Simone is a friend of mine and you were ranting about a seed deal gone bad.
I might’ve been able to help with your situation.

I’m older but not senile.

7 Likes

Thanks i appreciate that and i forgot to mention i tease a lot and I’ve been known to bull $hit…sometimes people need to lighten up…then again i have no idea whats going on in your world anyway thanks for the offer of help i appreciate that

1 Like

It’s all good but teasing on the site/net bad juju.
You can’t tell if one is serious or not get a person in a heap of big trouble.
Gonna give you an example, the other site I’m at had a bunch of Aussies and Brits, being called a (excuse me ladies cover your eyes) “cunt” is good.
Over on this side tis bad news to call someone that even the alternative word.
And will get you a party in the worse way.

2 Likes