Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

I call mates that on the daily but I cun’t do that here, it would be inappropriate.

5 Likes

you guys are funny…

1 Like

So i talked to Sensi Seeds about the practices of Seed Supreme and this was their response…they also included a pic of there packaging…I think they take them out of the package to pass off BS seeds and Sensi could careless who is passing off their seeds…it appears that way.

Dear customer,

Thank you for your email and for the comments.
Please be informed that we are a seed bank based in Holland.
Our seeds must be sold in sealed packages as seen in the attachment.
We have no control of how other company stores the seeds etc.
The best this to do is to present your complain to them.
Thank you and all the best.

Sincerely,

Seed Supreme did email and send out the right stuff…now I’ll wait and see if it comes in the right package…legit Sensi Seeds! Time will tell

Not some little baggie with felt marker writing on it…

Seed Supreme reply

Hello, XXXXXXX

Thank you for your order from SeedSupreme.

We are pleased to tell you that your order has been shipped. (July 24)

The items you ordered are inside the packaged product that we sent out - please be aware and check for your hidden products.

This whole thing has been quite an ordeal…i think most breeders are unaware who is passing seeds off as a certain companies product…if it was me I’d be writing them a cease and desist letter. Most folks just suck it up and wont say anything.

Hidden places?? Breeder packs will be just fine…well lets see if they mess it up again…if not I will order again from them.

5 Likes

We have several reliable distributors and for those is USA we serve directly. I appreciate the positive comments and hope to have earned trust.

In this business we find many difficulties but obtaining good seeds shouldn’t be a gamble. Please contact me for retail, wholesale or bulk seeds purchases of Bog Seeds At the email address below.

Ask about our Summer sale deals… Bog

Bogland72@gmail.com

13 Likes

BOG is a good man

Also…more charactersssss
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

3 Likes

Yes he is I’ve gotten alot of BOG gear, his 420 deals are off the hook.
I like his Blue Kush above them all thou.

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Weed-Seeds-Bank-Granddaddy-Feminized/dp/B07VK9X8J7/ref=mp_s_a_1_10?keywords=granddaddy+purple&qid=1564411871&s=gateway&sr=8-10

4 Likes

https://www.hawaiianseedcompany.com

If that was legit my guy would be making a killin :rofl:

2 Likes

Bout to find out. Just ordered them.

3 Likes

Its a trap lol. I cant believe they would get away with it on Amazon.

2 Likes

Haha worth a try for the price I suppose. Seen seeds years back on Wish. “Hemp marijuana seeds” pictures of lovely colourful buds but like 100 seeds for £5.

The thing I learnt a bit back was if something sounds too good to be true, then it probably is but that said seen as you’re giving them a go let us know how you get on man :100:

2 Likes

I’ll probably get ripped off. Its not due to be delivered until Aug 17th. Speedy amazon for you.

2 Likes

China! :joy: same on wish lmao

4 Likes

look at the web address
phylos.bio/org/eg5vzrok/hawaiian-seed-company

4 Likes

Personal delivery by squad car lol. With Amazons no quibble money back guarantee I suppose its worth a shot.

4 Likes

Pmsl could well be man like I say when I think something is too good to be true it prolly is. It’s like multiple sites on the net for bud seeds charging like £3 per seed when everywhere else you’re looking at atleast £6+ per seed and then people cry that it didn’t come in original packaging lol u wonder why :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hemp is federally legal to ship. So how much thc is in a cannabis seed?

2 Likes

Where are they shipping from China?

2 Likes

You’re not bias in any way are you Mr. @BogSeeds
Hope things are going well.
You may remember me I said something about your sour lsd smelling like liverwurst.
Think back now, it’s been 3 years.
It’s all good and it was good :blush:!

2 Likes