Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

Ty, we deliver…Bog

Sour Lifesaver is back!

15 Likes

How many seeds in a bud but how many buds in a seed???

Update seedspreme came through like a champ. I really got nothing bad to say about them. You will get what you order and if there is a mix up they fix it…a good choice i made.

5 Likes

You should go and either delete or edit the posts where you lay blame to the Vault, Sensi seeds and whoever else you mistakenly blamed for your “bag of shit seeds”.
Just my opinion mate … ( other peeps who read only those posts - could think they are NOT trustworthy.!!)

Glad you got ( eventually.) the seeds you bought , did they insist you sent the seeds back still .?
Anyway alls well that ends well :+1:.
Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

10 Likes

You know I like your philosophy brother. Sometimes, it sucks being stuck in a world that doesn’t understand, or appreciate the nature. Once is man.

3 Likes

I got this to say for all to see. Some companys sell seeds or any product for that matter…Its what they do. Then you have some companys like Sensi Seeds its not what they do its who they are. When i choose i make the right choice and go with people who its not what they do its who they are. They have only done one thing from the beginning because its who they are not what they do!
Remember the story of the 2 growers. When asked what they were doing
The first answered “growing some plants” When they turned to the second an asked him what do you think his response was? Building a master piece was his response so you decide where you want to spend your cash. If you like me want good value on a superior product then i would shop at Sensi Seeds the people who’s genetics have won numerous cups and continue to release new interesting and exciting crosses with enough curiosity and fascination to satisfy the most pickiest of connoisseurs. Sensi can help even the average guy trying to grow a few plants create a master piece with very little effort or to the professionally with a clear direction in mind. Why do they do this you might ask…they don’t do anything…its who they are! Breeders of some of the finest cannabis in the world…because that’s who they are.

It ended not with a bang, but with a whimper!

1 Like

Something tells me that won’t happen

8 Likes

Hi! Where can i buy BogSeeds in Europe?
All the best!

1 Like

Hey BOG I’m kind of a genetics snob. My favorites are Neville and Shantibaba. What genetics do you work with sir?

A bank that I love working with, that always sends quality seeds of verifiable genetics (that always germinate btw) is Mr Nice Seeds.
Shantibaba is a quality breeder with great genetics and integrity. You can order straight from their website and skip the middle man if you want.

4 Likes

We are on a number of seed selling sites and we have worked with bubblegum and used many genetics to cross with our bubblegum. If u wish to contact me directly we guarantee free shipping inside USA.

We have several distributors who ship world wide so contact my for info at Bogland72@gmail.com

Bog

5 Likes

BOGs been around a long time, I first met him around 2002-2003 on the original OG and he already had a few well established strains great for their medical potency. Check into their history a bit. Good quality genetics, and honest dealings with the public.

7 Likes

Yup, th seed business is some real greasy business…
We’ve lost soem great breeders/holders of quality genetics like breeder Steve because of it. DJ Short is another who’s been ripped off 1 million times.
As far as companies, Ive been using hempdepot.com for a long time now. Always fats, quick to respond to email. My only gripe is I wish they would carry more genetics…
If I can give any advice, it would be to research the breeder u plan to buy from. Do a search, and see what pople say about breeder/company. Takes 30 seconds…
If its a quality breeder, find out what companies they use to distribute.
So much of todays market is flooded with “clone only” plants X’d to whatever males. Femmed and thrown on the market.
Do your research. Ask the seed co. a question via e-mail, and see how fast they respond. That might tell u a bit of things are run there. I always do that before I purchase. I wanna know if I need to contact, they will respond.
Also, some companies will contract out to other breeders to make seeds for them. Then they stick their company name on them. Crop King is one example. They contract out their seed making, and put their name on em like they created them. Ive ran 2 strains from CK (Blueberry Cookies, and White Widow), they were ok. I didnt find anything special, but it was what they stated it was.

Bottom line, do your research. Good luck.

9 Likes

Good points in here for sure.

1 Like

I’ve ordered from attitude I’m guessing 25-30 times and only had a issue twice and that was way back in the day when customs were very aggressive with the postal service ( still are but for some reason no problem since) but attitude made right on both orders as I had the insurance. I’ve not ordered for a few years but they were my go to source .

7 Likes

new seed bank
Soak’n Beans
and they carry 2 of my Baked Beanz strains
run by Kakalak from Calyx Bros. Seed Company

https://www.soaknbeans.com/

6 Likes

I have calyx Bros blue spruceberry that’s gonna be run here shortly. DJ’s mom blue moonshine.
It’s how we make the moonshine.

3 Likes

Anybody heard seen anything of baked reality?

1 Like

saw them somewhere but don’t know anything about them

just googled “baked reality strains” and this came up on another forum which will not be named
Baked Reality is a person who makes beans

2 Likes

He probably got sucked into IG where all the rest of the half wits are.
Yeah I know, he’s a very good person to know.
He was on the other site and think he got fed up.
I let some of his stuff go in here for the server.
People Do Not Slack On His Beans, whoever got them, Get them in the ground!!!
I still have a half dozen or so crosses and f2’s he made
Guy makes a helluva salve which I have the recipe for and make my own and still have an excess, anybody in need?
All of a sudden one day “poof” he was gone.
Anyone sees him tell him Motz is looking for him.

1 Like

Ah the farm, 2013.
I think my man fell off the sites, what a pitty.

1 Like

I like your beans bro but I won’t be buying from that website like what FAQs section on a site is empty?

2 Likes