Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

Hey Bud,

Reach out when your ready to order and I am sure I can put together a good deal. We may only be able to use the freebies we have available but I am sure I can give you an unbeatable deal!

Where are you located? I have a few Barneys Farm goodie bags that includes a little microscope that I could send your way for the club? Drop me a PM with your postal details if you want me to send this on, just a little bonus freebie for your club :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Iā€™m England the club thing was just a joke. As we all know what the law says. But yeah I will take a look. Iā€™ve only done barnys farm once and I wasnā€™t keen on what I got but it was just 1 freebie seed.
As soon as I can raise the cash Iā€™ll pm you this year has been quite tough for me. Lost quite a lot of time through bad weather

2 Likes

Like I was told please use spacing. I bugged out on the first post. Hope you get what you want. Clone it so you donā€™t have an anurism lol. Jk

4 Likes

lol, I dont mind popping the microscope goodie bag in the post for you if you want it buddy? no charge, just drop me a PM with postal details :slight_smile:

9 Likes

boys is it ok to order from overseas? Last shit i did got green taped but i have moved a lot since then and of course not ordering from that crookbank or country again but is it even worth it to try and duck customs for seeds?

4 Likes

IMO yes. Most of the seeds I order come from out of country. I Only ever had one package seized.

5 Likes

" In God we trust ":sweat_smile:

4 Likes

ā€œAll this time I been looking for God and he was right here in my pocket?ā€

ā€œUSA worships moneyā€¦ we all pray to the church of ATMā€ -Chris Rock

4 Likes

IME packages from the UK are low percentage for me. I have much better success ordering from Spain.

Iā€™ve lost ~4 to customs this year.

6 Likes

i had 100% sucess spain and canada long ago haha spanish gave me decoy that was something actually useful thanks good to know. I only order once per year during holiday season when post office is constantly full and i figure scrutiny is harder for them. Customs too thanks all!

3 Likes

Ouch ouch ouch ouchy

5 Likes

customs green tape idiot is same one every time like oh shit this fucking guy order something besides pot seeds for a change hahaha. My only green tape in life came this year from england assholes who hard wrote address and used stamps no decoy no stealth. Spain is legit, affirmative.

1 Like

Right before I got my green tape the cops showed up, tipped off by Chicago customs.
They showed before the PKG did in the mailbox.
3 years probation
10k fine
Loss of first bean collection 15k easy

No search warrant claimed they were there securing a crime scene didnā€™t need one.
Made an example by Homeland security 2001

14 Likes

Shitty :rage:
More characters

4 Likes

Customs has me pegged. Iā€™m pretty much domestic only at this point. :expressionless:

9 Likes

Iā€™m fortunate they had me on a class x felony which meant jail time.
My judge friends wouldnā€™t let that happen

8 Likes

Yeah makes my butthole pucker and very leary

7 Likes

Iā€™m about done collecting and taking any kind of chances

10 Likes

Thatā€™s crazy. Iā€™m glad to hear you beat the rap, but damn that must have been nerve wracking.

7 Likes

Damn, bro, thatā€™s fucked up. Theyā€™ve obviously lightened up a little. I never heard of that but Iā€™ve wondered about it and figured there was always that chanceā€¦ damn.

I had one order green taped two times in a row. The guy sent it another time and it made it. I didnā€™t like that all. And, I have friends on another site that have gotten real lazy about shipping things to each other, taking photos to post for all to see.

I had to distance myself a little from that. Iā€™m happy right where I am and I donā€™t need to be greedy or have someone else mess this up.

With a $10,000 fine to pay, I would still be sitting in jailā€¦ damn.

7 Likes