Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

Very nerve wracking.
Was working on my garage a rebuild from the floor up and it’s like all the energy left me.
Climbing ladders and setting trusses was a real bitch and I used to do that for a living.

8 Likes

They took my gun collection but I got it back, I held a legal foid card.
The DA was totally pissed that I got my guns back and my bail.
Judges were friends of the family.
Afterwards we had to part our ways.

11 Likes

That’s fuct. =’( …

2 Likes

Didn’t really beat the rap, I didn’t just lose 25k but equipment and product also.
Was running a 3 stage perpetual with 6-K’s for lights.
I started a business soon after, a very profitable Home Remodel business.

Then before I left that shithole state well just say there were alot of campgrounds started.
They loss more than I and they’re still losing.
Paybacks are a bitch.

9 Likes

Where the hell were you at, Williston, ND? I worked near there in 79-80. I was surveying for geophysical companies. Sounds like they’ve been in a boom from the oil field we set up for exploring. I know people live in anything around there because of the housing crunch.

@BogSeeds, I cut my two GG#4 x Sour Bubble and I’m excited for them. They both just loaded up with super dense buds of a good med size. The plants, were outside and plant late so they never got to veg much. Freaking very impressive flowers and trich coverage and they turned a nice deep blue purple on the tops. They both smell a little different from each other. Maybe one sour, one GG. Once I get flush with cash again I’d love to own some of your gear. Impressive! peace

5 Likes

Williston, alot of guys from around this area were working there.
People sleeping in tents in the winter not enough housing for those who worked the oil fields.
Was a booming town with semis backed up for miles and miles and miles. Things have slowed down almost to the point of a few semis going in and out.
Sounded pretty crazy over there.

6 Likes

I had a feeling. I had seen things on the news about it a while back. West Texas is like that still in a couple of spots. But once it goes bust. people leave the RVs behind and disappear. The RV parks can’t remove them because they were abandoned… at least not for a long time without permissions. So, Tey can’t rent them or sell them,…screwed up huh?

I worked over there when I lived in Montana. We lived down in Dickinson because there wasn’t anywhere to rent back then either. And, we were working over a large area on a few projects.

I saw where they had a building boom there for a while. Must have been when you were there. We were surveying on the edge and down into the Badlands west of there. Funky place and the coldest winter I ever worked anywhere. F’ing wind never stoped blowing on top of below zero temps… Great fishing though… ha.

4 Likes

I just knew some people that went over there, it was right at the tail end of the housing crisis.
Most that went over there were construction trade types.
The guy that did my block work, went there worked some ungodly shit hours and came home and did concrete work.

3 Likes

After I left there I got in a helicopter crash doing the same work in southern Wyoming. It killed one guy and we all fractured our backs. I got out of surveying for a while and eventually went back to Montana and did a few years of college.

Only other time I worked out there was one summer, surveying for the BLM north of Bismark near the big lake. I eventually left Montana in '90 and went to the Outer Banks of NC. I’m just now getting back out to the rockies for 3 years now.

5 Likes

Betcha that was frightening as shit

2 Likes

Yeah, it was… real fucked up. Changed my life forever… Can’t say for the worse, I’m glad I’m who I am now. I should have been awarded a very large amount of money and my lawyer sold me out after waiting 9 years to get my day in court.

I’m really sort of glad I didn’t get a large sum of money at that age. But, I would take some of it now, heh.

8 Likes

Yeah I messed up and signed a release to the ins. co. On my wrist, have had on operation on it.
They want to fuze it all together, it has limited mobility cuz it’s pretty much fuzed together.

6 Likes

I had that operation on my wrist. They took out a bone near my thumb and fused the wrist… sort of wished I’d had better info before I did it but I was in pain just trying to sign my name. I have limited range of motion with it. Mostly frustrating.

3 Likes

Yep sounds the same.
My wrist went for a ride on a drill, drillbit gouged on the way out of an inch plate steel.
They took my tendon, the radial, some scar tissue, some arthirits and a cyst that was protecting the joint.
They said it would last 3 years no pain, lasted to anesthesia wore off.

7 Likes

Wow man. Mine wasn’t that gory. Wow, that made me twist in my seat. Mine was from an old injury and scar tissue had built up over time protecting the joint. But I injured it again and ripped al of the scar tissue loose and was told it would grow back like it did.

All I did was switch the pain from my thumb side to the pinkie side… That pain is finally going away, about 5 years later now…

3 Likes

I’m looking to buy some autoflower seeds as I really enjoyed how they grow so fast. I checked out Barney’s farm and the autos listed don’t seem to be feminized :thinking:

If they’re up and up I want to grab the purple punch off them

Damn I’m so sorry to hear that.
They can do a similar thing here enter without a warrant if there is crime this can be the smell of weed.
Another thing is there like vampires if you let them over threshold they can look about your house but not go in draws and cupboards I think.

2 Likes

Yeah you’re right there, they went from top to bottom looking in rooms.
My son was home for a visit at the time, they stuck their foot in the door to get in

4 Likes

Never trust a copper went on one of there forums once to see what rights I have.
There dodgy as fuck man.
They basically do what they want man

6 Likes