Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

With Brexit apparently becoming reality, will there be a guaranteed shipping option from your warehouse in Spain (or elsewhere within the EU)? For some people including myself that will be crucial.

1 Like

yes, we will continue to offer the guaranteed delivery buddy

4 Likes

Just to be sure we are talking about the same thing ā€¦ I mean a guarantee that my package is sent from within the EU and not from the UK.

I do not mean a guaranteed delivery with possible second attempt when the first fails. Because in my case the first one failing due to customs means I have :cop::cop::cop: at home.

1 Like

hi buddy, it will be sent from Spain, aye

1 Like

:thumbsup:

Canā€™t win promos any longer though. :cry:

1 Like

gonna pm you buddy because you canā€¦:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I have had yet another great buying experience with Hemp Depot. There was a little mix-up with the order and Brad was really good about it. He does his absolute best to help you out.

1 Like

Hi all just wondering if anyone has used tiger one seeds beforeā€¦my first order came with no dramas so I ordered again and customs got their hands on them so I tried again this time without tracking and has been at least 4 weeks and nothing so farā€¦a friend also ordered from them and received his first order but not his second.

1 Like

Never used them but seen as theyā€™re in the UK Iā€™d just use Vault but only because Iā€™m UK side anyway and have previous orders with them without errors.

We do have a thread here too called seedbanks who do we trust so imagine this will get moved :rofl:

6 Likes

Thereā€™s quite a few folks that ship from tiger one and this is literally the first time Iā€™ve heard anyone have issues bro

2 Likes

Speakeasy Seedbank is the bees knees if you live in North America. Stateside with some awesome breeders and killer rewards program and they accept bitcoin for speedy payment. Check em out.

Latest acquisition - and I got more on the way. :blush:

5 Likes

Has anyone tried a pollen bank selling swabs?

2 Likes

Seen but not tried. Mostly because none do worldwide shipping so being a UK dude Iā€™ve no chance of buying pollen :rofl: if anyone comes across one give me a shout :+1:t2:

How long does a swab stay feasible for though?

Lots of variables to how long it stays good.
Not knowing how itā€™s taken care of is a biggun.

2 Likes

Or, what type of plant it came from.

2 Likes

Yeah thanks but ended up going with seed city as they have a bulk option

1 Like

Yeah I knew they were affiliated with seedsman in some way so didnā€™t really have an issue with trusting them but after being almost 800 aud down donā€™t really have a choice but not to use them again as they donā€™t do resends if you buy in bulkā€¦maybe the Australian customs are stepping up their game.

3 Likes

In USA?

Contact me for a custom dealā€¦Halloween is for treats! Bog

10 Likes

Ah crapā€¦ just saw this. Might hit you up when I get back!

1 Like