Seed company's that send physical catalog or info

I took some time and mailed almost 20 seed company’s for a physical catalog, stickers, or info.
The only one to respond with a catalog by mail was Humboldt seed company, customer support also sent me a really fancy PDF menu. Any other company’s anyone’s had luck with?

14 Likes

Read the title and was going to recommend Humboldt Seed Company. Ya already got that one. :beers:

3 Likes

I was kinda upset 420fastbuds acted like they don’t have one, yet I’ve seen a few in rl.

1 Like

Ya, same here lol.

You can pic them up at shops all over the bay area.

3 Likes

Twenty20 Mendocino has a booklet. Nice and colored.

12 Likes

ETHOS? :man_shrugging:t2: Seems like something they’d have

1 Like

Mephistos didnt. Not sure if I tried ethos. eventually just got sick of filling out contact forms. Most replied with check our website ect.

1 Like

Just sent them an email. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Ethos sent PDF.

20twenty sent me a pdf.

1 Like

Every time I’ve ordered Royal Queen Seeds from Zamnesia they came with a RQS catalog.

Bros Grimm has a nice PDF on their website

Great lakes sends the paper catalogs with orders. They’re very nice!

1 Like

Ethos did have a catalog but I’m pretty sure you had to buy it. It was like a magazine. Just tried finding their IG but I can’t find it. Maybe they lost their account? Or maybe they blocked me because I had a herm in the fem End Game RBX “The Punch Line” and tagged them in it. I’m literally a nobody so I doubt they did that :joy::joy:

I explicitly remember them having a catalog though.

1 Like

Found it on their website. It’s an online magazine but not a physical one anymore? Idk

https://www.ethosgenetics.com/resources

1 Like

I received a printed catalogue from MMS with an order.

4 Likes