Seed Discovery

so i’m about to do some seed harvesting and made an interesting discovery. i somehow managed to lose and now find seeds i didn’t know i had. i made a cross i call Apollo Ape, which is [apollo 11 x rare darkness], rare darkness being the grape ape x rare dankness,. anyway, i found a jar of Rare darkness f2s which i had no idea i had. i also came up with some apollo ape seeds which is great because i lost some after i accidentally mixed them with another jar. now i have a bunch more i can start/work with. it’s a great find but i don’t know what to do with them. i have a lot of current seed sorting so i can’t sort/etc them right now. just a find worth mentioning.

19 Likes

good thing i ran out of jars, lol.

6 Likes

You always seem to be working really good stuff!

6 Likes
4 Likes

Put them aside as “mixies” :man_shrugging:

You never know, man

3 Likes

fortunately the apollo ape jar are found are not mixed. pure apollo ape, so that’s great. and i didn’t even know i had a jar of rare darkness F2s, so there’s a gem i just found. these haven’t been seen before.

9 Likes

What a cool find! :100:

2 Likes

Well… if you just have tooo many seeds you do not know what to do… let me know! lol
Never turn down a Grape Ape mix… lol

Peace N Love :v: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Spectacular discovery !

A Jar of History.
Then there’s all that great Bud !
Have fun coming-up with a plan

Lol

2 Likes

exactly! grape ape was the only purple strain i tried. came across an eight of it on a halloween night. i spoiled myself and smoked a few joints back when i couldn’t smoke joints because they take and waste more bud/money. understood what “grape” taste actually is. a little weak but still a good experience.

3 Likes