Seed giveaway for 4/20

I have some seeds, they’re regular autos, they are double grape x kraken and I’d like to give 2 lucky souls a 10 pack, just because. These are bulletproof plants, 12 years in the making, bred by me and tested to the hilt. If you’d like some then pick a # between 1-100, I’ll use a random # generator on 4/20. Just reply to this post your guess. United States only please. These are 2 different grows pictured, one DWC and one soil. They do extremely well outside, mold resistant and are the easiest to grow, plus they are fairly potent for a auto! There’s a common fruity pheno and a super desirable grape pheno. Tastes and smells like grape candy. Keep in mind I’ve had these reach 6’ outside and like most autos they do not like transplanting, they will flower early.

42 Likes

I am in, what range do the numbers need to be in and where do we sign up at? :facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

regular autos! Nice

2 Likes

Sweet! I will take number 5

1 Like

ill take 26

Nevermind, im in Canada

1 Like

Nice!! I will take no 56

1 Like

I’ll +10 and take 66

2 Likes

Guess :thinking: I will take lucky :four_leaf_clover: #55 and of course it’s for the win :trophy:! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Edited👍, thanks

#9, # 9, #9….

2 Likes

I’ll go with 63. Thanks for the giveaway. That flower structure looks excellent

1 Like

73 is my pick. Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks for the giveaway

Im goin with #88

1 Like

Well now, I’ll just have to take Number 47…#47. THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Lemme do 33

2 Likes

I’ll pick lucky #3 thank u

3 Likes

Thank you so much for this grand opportunity, @Orbitalnutria420!

I’ll go with #74, my age.

4 Likes

Nice pictures!!

1 Like

I’m thinking 52 and thank you for the chance
I never have owned any auto seeds lol
@Orbitalnutria420

2 Likes

Thank you for this giveaway opportunity @Orbitalnutria420 !

Gonna choose number 42 for myself :+1:

1 Like