Seed making time for jack herer, white rhino and banana cream pie in AZ

By popular demand were gonna make some of these beans for the community.
Updates of the project will be here!
Here we grow guys and gals!
It all starts here
Starting with 5 of each, crossing fingers we get both boys and gals in the mix and they germinate successfully :slight_smile:

88 Likes

here for the jack progress, but will stay for the banana cream pie, because it sounds delicious!

5 Likes

If it’s anything like laffy taffy I’ll be a happy (and stoned) camper

4 Likes

dont mind me, ill be here watching intently in the corner. Good Luck! Can’t wait to see what will come from this.

4 Likes

Locked and loaded. Real interested in how those jack herer turn out

4 Likes

Nice. Here for the Jack as well, and hopefully the White Rhino, but the Banana Cream Pie sounds fairly interesting for F2s judging from the pictures. I’ll be :eyes: in the corner, not being creepy!

6 Likes

looks to be a great adventure. will be following

5 Likes

I think the white rhino will end up making the cut, thought there might be a lil more interest in the chocolate strains sitting on the fence but time will tell!

7 Likes

I’m here and watching, in like jail for now but you know I’m excited

3 Likes

Could be worse, could be trim jail hahaha

3 Likes

That was this weekend LOL I chopped and rough trimmed for eight hours straight and messed up my shoulders even with the Trim Bin. In another two weeks I get to do the dry trim and I’m hoping the silicone brush tech makes that easier.

3 Likes

Haha I feel your pain, got 10 plants out there hitting their 8 weeks next Friday and another 18 plants 2 weeks behind that, gonna be doing some trim prison time in January for sure haha

4 Likes

Best of luck bud, will be watching from the corner and sending good vibes :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m in! I’m also basically out of likes, so just know I like this very much!
Absolutely stoked to see how these go, and got me a front row seat.

6 Likes

Pulling up a bean bag and rolling up a bomber for while we wait and watch. Good luck with this run! Super excited for the jack :yum:

how long have you been holding these jack beans?

4 Likes

Got em in the spring, grew out the forbidden jack over the summer but left those jacks in the vault, was def a very frosty sweet/citrus smelling plant but not sure which side what came from

5 Likes

Sounds like a good strain

3 Likes

What a beast! :clap:

4 Likes

That sounds like a forbidden fruit expression, jack is more spicy, pine, and lemon peel IME

5 Likes

Good luck @AzSeaindooin420!

3 Likes