Seed order and lights

Holly carp I can’t believe it. On Aug 28th I made an order with ILGM (ilovegrowingmarijuana.com) and after the payment was made, and cleared I got an email that there was a slight problem with my order. After a week I finally cornered their rep and flat out said, you over sold your sock and are out of seeds. She admitted they where waiting on the Jack Jeter autos. They also had super silver haze buy 10 get 10. So I was pretty upset and told them I would have understood better if they would have told me up front. Well on Sept 9th I got an email the seeds were on there way. I want out and got the mail and there was a strange envelope and I didn’t know the address. It was from Cali. Here is what I found in it.

Today is the 14th. 5 days from the time they said it was shipped. I will do business with them again. Now I have 20 super silver haze female and 20 Jack Jeter autos. Got to get my new grow tent up and running.

Holly shot its Christmas. I just had ups knock on the door. Damn the package is really heavy. Here is what I found in it.

Now I really have to get the grow tent up. Maybe I should have named this Christmas comes early. WOW what a day. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Have a great day and better tomorrow.

9 Likes

Back to work farmer!

3 Likes

I ordered from ilovegrowingmarijuana.com once before and they did me awesome. Customs kept takeing my packages 3 different times finally we ordered again and sent to a different address and got through customs. this was a year ago. But. Thay kept to their policy and made sure my seeds got to me.

3 Likes

It is time to put the tent up and start growing with my new lights. Don’t know how much I will be posting anymore. I’ve had some problems with some of my posts and not sure if want me sharing my expertise in growing with extreme disabilities anymore. There are some great growers here but there are also some crybabies here that can’t just say no. I will be watching as there are a couple of growers I want to stay in touch with and follow what they are doing. Thank you all for your time and consideration.

Have a great day and better tomorrow.

I’ve already tried to explain repeatedly it in PM. There are no problems with your posts.

You claim that some of your posts were removed by mods. That is simply not true. Our system keeps log of all posts included deleted ones (in case we want to un-delete them). So they are not removed from our system without any trace.

I’m 100% sure none of your posts in past 3 months was deleted by you or any moderator. You are wrong. Any moderator can confirm this by looking at your profile and clicking “deleted posts” in the header.

Double check that post that you are looking for is not in your activity log. I’m pretty sure you will find it there. I think you have just forgot in which topic you’ve posted it.

What are you talking about?

3 Likes